• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you having for Thanksgiving….

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
and I am not talking about turkey and stuffing options.

What are you fine Ladies and gents going to be firing up and drinking as we give thanks for all we have been blessed with?

I plan on having a Padron and an Undercrown and washing it down with a Growler of locally brewed IPA from http://www.coloradoboy.com/ridgway

Hope each and everyone has a memorable Holiday!

Tim

I suspect it'll be a Sir Winston Churchill day along with some Templeton Rye.

Doc

After dinner it will be an Epicure #2 and Jameson.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Nothing! Grandma can't stand the smell of cigar smoke.

I've got a Sir Winston I've been saving as well as an 3yo Shark, that might be good possibilities. Not sure on the beverage yet. Maybe some 4 Roses 125th Anniversary.

Gotta get the turducken on the table first!

I was just thinking about this last night while digging for something I didn't mind tossing half way through if the rain got too much worse. Tomorrow will be Sig 6 with a scotch nightcap.

I never cared for the smell of grandma.

Doc

LOL.

San Cristobal Fabuloso and Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban.  Why tamper with success? I know what I like!

~Boar

I have one '07 Boliver GM left that I will enjoy tomorrow along with some Jameson Irish Whisky.

Devil Doc said:

Doc

You need to use a different wood when you smoke her then!

MX said:

Doc

You need to use a different wood when you smoke her then!
Don't mess with Grandma! Besides, the Italian women on my moms side of the family are scarier than the men.

Joebunaga said:
I've got a Sir Winston I've been saving as well as an 3yo Shark, that might be good possibilities. Not sure on the beverage yet. Maybe some 4 Roses 125th Anniversary.

Gotta get the turducken on the table first!

You found some? I'm so jealous.

Specs in Houston got a few and sold out in 24 hours....of course I was there on the second day.

(BTW....I'll be in Austin, staying in the Arboretum area next week).

Ever elusive....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I'm thinking either a Macanudo Portofino, or Hoyo De Monterey Exalibur Dark Knight

A tat jason thanks to sar127. A feral pig later. Some pappy 20yr after dinner :)

Beverages and smokes occur immediately following the egress of the Thanksgiving attendees...... :p

Already pulled the trigger on the Undercrown

Cohiba Siglo IV with a cousin who just moved over here.  He's never had a CC before (not much of a smoker at all, really), so figured I'd introduce him.  

He and his wife just moved over here and, being young, it is their first time away from home.  I'm glad that they were able to have a nice family Thanksgiving dinner/get together rather than just be stuck in their little base housing apartment... especially their first year here and not really knowing anybody.  This is what Thanksgiving is really about, for me.  This is their first holiday on their own, and I know they will be able to look back and remember it (semi) fondly instead of being lonely and by themselves while everyone else is celebrating back home.

Opus X and Sam Adams Thirteenth Hour. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!