• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Aerosmith - all albums added to my playlist and put on shuffle.

Needed a little jolt, so I broke out some old Morbid Angel.....their live album, Entangled in Chaos.

I hate painting.

Listening on-line to 101.5 WPDH classic rock out of Poughkeepsie, NY. They have a great morning show from 0600 - 1000....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

http://www.wpdh.com/

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Their latest album, "How Big Can You Get?, The Music of Cab Calloway".

Any of you youngsters even know who Cab Calloway is? :D

Hoodoo man blues, smoking a Pepin Black label Robusto. The neighbors mower is a bit annoying though.

I could have sworn that Rod locked this thread.

Doc.

I'm listening to Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson - Say Say Say, and NO, I'm not one of the freaks they are new to Michael since his tragic death. ???

Pandora Radio...I'm addicted! Mostly the Dead, Dylan, Marley, and little Ben Harper.

Derek

I love Pandora, but I've had to add Jango as a backup since Pandora started getting so . . . co-dependent. I didn't mind when they started putting ads in the rotation, or (much) when they began stopping the music every 45 minutes to make me click on a "are you still listening? we hate playing to an empty room" popup, but then they limited me to 40 hours a month.

Bastiges. :laugh:

Jango's terrible by comparison, but it's still free and doesn't ask me if I'm paying attention to it.

~Boar

Procol Harum Live with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra. I have no idea why, but this morning I woke up with "Conquistador" running through my head. . Scary thing is I remembered all the words. I don't think I've played this album since the mid '70's

Doc.

Still listening on-line to 101.5 WPDH classic rock out of Poughkeepsie, NY. The great morning show from 0600 - 1000 is a hoot....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

http://www.wpdh.com/

The Jar of Flies album by AIC. Don't know what's up next. Perhaps a little Dethklok to wake up.

I've been listening to a lot of 80s stuff recently. Particularly OMD and The Cure...