• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you smoking this week?

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
What is everyone smoking this week?

i smoked a GOF DC and a DCA, waste smoking the DCA then, that's a cigar that deserves to be 1st, and savored.

Had a Quintero Brevas yesterday and a Don Pepin JJ Belicoso today at my local shop! Man the pepin was fantastic!! I had to grab a couple more on my way out of the shop. :thumbs:

Brandon

I had my first Hoyo this past weekend. It has become my new "best cigar I have ever smoked"

I bought this week a Java from Drew Estates and an Edge, so I'll probably smoke the Edge this friday. They are just sitting in the humidor at the moment, but I can't wait to smoke them!!!!

I've been working my way through the first season of Kids in the Hall on DVD so I have been smoking A sized cigars. I've had a Tat RC233, Monte A, and a Padilla Miami 8/11 Salomon. Yummy and hilarious.

I bought this week a Java from Drew Estates and an Edge, so I'll probably smoke the Edge this friday. They are just sitting in the humidor at the moment, but I can't wait to smoke them!!!!

You may want to take that Java out of the humi so the flavors don't blend with your "real" cigars... :sign:
Yesterday I went into the local shop and fired up a La Aroma de Cuba. It was pretty bad, but while I was smoking it the LFD rep came in and handed me a coronado. I immediately put out the La Aroma de Cuba and lit up the Coronado as I have been wanting to try one for some time. Man it was a great smoke, and a fun time enjoying it with the rep from LFD. :thumbs:

Brandon

You may want to take that Java out of the humi so the flavors don't blend with your "real" cigars... :sign:
Yesterday I went into the local shop and fired up a La Aroma de Cuba. It was pretty bad, but while I was smoking it the LFD rep came in and handed me a coronado. I immediately put out the La Aroma de Cuba and lit up the Coronado as I have been wanting to try one for some time. Man it was a great smoke, and a fun time enjoying it with the rep from LFD. :thumbs:

Brandon

Nice, Brandon! I wish a LFD rep would come around when I am at a local shop!! :laugh:

I had a graycliff espresso robusto and it was rather bland in my opinnion. I ended up smoking half in hopes that it'd open up, but just remained a flat dirt taste. So much for being my first cigar in a week. :(

had some Opus X,short storys,woam,AF 77's AF49's and other Fuentes I purchased down in Fla on vacation yummm

This evening I smoked an Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Buffalo -- not a bad smoke for the price!

RASS for me this evening. One of the better ones I have had. :thumbs:

Brandon

Connie today, and probably until next weekend. :angry: I got to save my premos for the FOG's and the Padron event next weekend. :D That's ok. The connies are not bad.

Brandon

Started today with a FFOX Perfecxion #2.

Tonight a shot of A.H. Hirsch 16yo and a Monte D EL '05.

Followed that with another shot of A.H. Hirsch and a HdM Petit Robusto '04.

Just might have to have one more shot of that A.H. Hirsch and another cigar.

Its been a whole lota Pepin for me this past week. I hate to be cliche, but I can't get enough. I've been smoking the Don Pepin Blue and White (JJ). The blue is a bit more straight ahead of a smoke, with a real consistent black pepper/cream/ceder sort of thing. And the JJ is also wonderful but does change course a bit more. They are really some of the best smokes on the market today!

Last night was a Padron 1926 Serie #35 maddie after getting home from work yesterday.

This evening I enjoyed a Dominicos Torpedo. It was not a bad smoke , especially for the price ($2.75 at a local shop). I may be smoking a lot of these bundle type smokes for the forseeable future!! :blush:

smoked a Opus Lancero last night, very disappointed, had a hollow spot all the way through, wasn't un-smokeable, but it took away from the experience.

Tonight, Anejo 55, 1st out of the box i have, phenomenal! :thumbs: