• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your favorite Anejo sizes?

What's your #1 favorite size?

• Total voters
I also favor the shark because the flavor just seems to improve as you smoke it. Whereas the others are delicious but stay consistent throughout. After the shark I like the 49 followed by the 50. But all these posts got me really curious about the 48 now since it's the only size I have yet to try.

#46 is the best to me. I age mine for about 5 yrs. Sharks are good just like all Anejo's I just don't chase them down like I use to.

KoreanCowboy said:
I like the 48 mainly due to the length of time/per cost ratio. I've smoked a few Sharks and was able to buy some finally this year and I was pretty disappointed with them so far. I'm definitely going to let them sit for a long time before I smoke another one. 

Feel free to send them all my way if you don't like them  :whistling:

The Shark went from being my fav to being my LEAST favorite.  I'm a big fan of the No. 60.

...well, I got into a new box of 46's yesterday with a couple years on them, and it was probably the best stick I've had in a couple weeks.  Just fantastic.  Guess I'd better add the 46 to the 48 and 49 as my fave sizes.... ;)

I'm a 46 guy followed by the 50.

My least favorite being the Shark.

I for one am willing to adopt all of these redheaded stepchildren out there that are known by the name Shark.

Funny, both my votes went with the majority, so we all agree then!  

The Shark's are just hard to beat, they always smoke perfectly, taste amazing, look awesome and unique.  My next favorite is the 46.  They're super tasty.  But I haven't met an Anejo I haven't liked yet.  Pretty stellar line of smokes.

This poll seems to also represent the wider community as my local B&M still has several 49's but has been out of all of the others for 2 weeks.