• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your fav's

What do you like for a smaller smoke?

• SLR Pc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RyJ Pc

• Monte #4

• Parti Short

• Trini Reyes

• San Cristobal El Principe

• Total voters

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
Just curious to what you are in favor of, and what you keep as a shorter smoke.

Tim,

What about the BoliCJ, Punch RS12, RASCC, and my current favorite mild small smoke, the ERdM Lunch Club? I voted Party Shorts from your list.

Wilkey

I voted Partagas as well, thought I ditto what Wilkey said, and would throw in the Boli PC as well.

Only tried the party shorts. I liked them but the ones I tried needed a bit more rest (very young). I would love to try the RASCC or the PLPC. Although I usually find it tough justifying full box purchases on stuff I am unfamilliar with (hello student loan budget) I think these might be worth the ticket price.

C'mon where is the love for SCDLH guys? Also I would add Boli PCs but my go to now is the El Principe.

CYG

From the list, I voted Party Shorts, but I love Boli PC, and a new favorite, is PLPC, thanks to B.B.S.!!! :thumbs:

No Siglo I? Harumph.

I guess I'll have to pick the Ryj PC, as it's the only one on the list I've tried. :thumbs:

Ya left lots of them off like BCJ, RASCC, RAPC, Punch PC, H. Upmann PC just to name a few.

I would have voted for RASCC but it wasn't there.

none... not a smaller smoke fan! Go big or go home...
:cool:

The Sig I is quite the little cracker, but axpensive. A difference of $2 a stick adds up.

Wilkey