• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your hobbies?

@CBoukal @CigarStone or anyone else really; if y’all are ever in middle Tennessee let me know. I suck at golf now, but still would be fun to meet up and play with some of y’all.

Speaking of golf, I’ve been playing the PGA Tour 2k23 recently on ps5. I just got promoted to the tour! Lol

Real golf takes me a bit to warm up to, but I still have my shoes and clubs!

I found the drag racing video. It’s pretty interesting to watch. From a few years ago.

These are R/C?
I was wondering the same thing. When I was a kid, we would go and watch R/C car races. Aside from the traditional R/C stuff, there were truck/tractor pulls with actual working weighted sleds, and outside there was a scale 1/4 mile drag strip and there were "top fuel" and funny cars that would run on it. I know they were gas engines of some sort, but don't know what fuel they were running -- I was too young to care about that stuff at the time. I just thought it was cool there were remote control top fuel dragsters in the world!

Back