• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your super bowl plans?

SFG75

Master-passer
O.K., the big game is sunday and I have to admit that I did't have plans until yesterday. I'll be driving three hours to watch the game with Randyb1 & gibu. I'll be having a wonderful time as gibu's eagles get their butts kicked by the awesome patriots.
What are your plans for super bowl weekend?

:D :D :D

Dad's in town from Ohio. Going down to the beach for a few days, get in some golf, stogies and football. Good ole' fashioned boys weekend.......

The only thing I'm rootin for is the Romeo doesn't get hurt on the sidelines.... :p

Go Browns!

I wish that I had something exciting to add to this but I have training for work all weekend in Atlanta. I'm just hoping that i make it back home for kickoff.

Having the regular football watching crew over and cooking a mess of ribs on the barbie.

Superbowl party at the local cigar shop - besides smokes and drinks - we'll be having a catered meal and POKER! :cool:

Captain B said:
Superbowl party at the local cigar shop - besides smokes and drinks - we'll be having a catered meal and POKER! :cool:
[snapback]163600[/snapback]​

Sounds like you have an awesome weekend planned!. Any plans on what you're smoking.?? :D :D

A Padron 1926 #1 that I have been saving and a Shark that I got in a pass last year. If they come in time, a '98 Fundadore I just purchased from Scott in Fla. will do me just nice to finish it off.

Once the Eagles upset the Pats 27-24 I plan on smoking something really good. Not sure what yet, probably a 1926 #9 or Anejo. May even break out the Forbidden X for the occasion. :D

psha said:
I wish that I had something exciting to add to this but I have training for work all weekend in Atlanta. I'm just hoping that i make it back home for kickoff.
[snapback]163567[/snapback]​

That sucks Phil. :0 I forgot that was this weekend. My suggestion is to bring some stogies and find a bar with a big TV.

If the Eagles beat the Pats I'll smoke one of these.

If things go as planned and they lose then something along lines of a Don Carlos will get fired up.

For Super Bowl weekend I'll be doing the same thing I did last weekend, wine tasting. A winemaking friend is doing a barrel sample/lunch tasting for a few guests at the winery. I really need to make room in the cellar :p .

There'll be a couple of cigar smoking winos attending so I'll need to bring some good smokes.

:cool:

I'll be working this weekend
The game will be on at work so I will be able to see some of it
I'll have to celebrate my win in the SuperBowl pool on the way home :thumbs:

GO PATS

Bill

I'm just going to stay home, fire up a Padron '26 #9 maduro and have a Leinies Red and root for the Pats (nothing against the Eagles).

I have never been a fan of T.O., but if he plays and plays well, I will be impressed and have a higher respect for him.

Almost reminds me of something that happened to Reggie White when he was with the Packers. He tore his hamstring in a game. The doctors and trainers said there was a hole the size of a fist in the muscle. They tested the strength of his leg and it was like 10%. They said he'd be out 4-6 weeks. Reggie, being very religious, prayed for a miracle and when he woke up the next day he said he had no pain. He went to see the trainer, they tested his leg and it was as strong as ever. None of the medical people could belive it. He played and of course played well.

I know White can be preachy, but the docs and trainers all said they didn't know how it could heal overnight.

So, good luck T.O.

I've got a poker game lined up for Sat night with 6 BOTL. We're having an ISOM only night 3 cigar minimum and the winner gets pick of any cigar in each of the losers' humis (with the exception of the most covetted stogies as to preserve the brotherly love) :D

Then on Sun morning were gonna get together for a later breakfast, play some more poker, smoke some more stogies and drink beer while awaiting the big game.

Can't wait!

AJ