• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

bfreebern said:
Even the wife enjoyed this stout:

That's an excellent stout! Love the raspberries and dark chocolate profile.....

First I was pretty blown away by this HTF release by Hardywood Brewery called Ginger Bread Stout. Pretty damn good with Ginger, Honey, molasses, and toasted malt flavors. Christmas in a bottle!

Then when I thought it couldn't get any better, my pusher at Total Wine calls and says he's got two bottles of the barrel aged version of GBS with my name on them. So damn good with that charred oak and bourbon goodness added to it!
From what I understand, they get the spent bourbon barrels from the Bowman Distillery that's less than a ten minute drive from my house.

First day off in a long while....so breaking into my beer SS stash! Thanks jake!

59be6e7c7e8b0484540a68e634f1f250.jpg

Mmmm! You're not the only one with a NorCal connection Freebern! ;)

Meh! Maybe I shouldn't have tried to follow Pliny with some offering from Stone Brewery collaboration. R & R Coconut IPA. The coconut was non existent and the aftertaste was odd!

Oskar Blues is finally in KC. Had a couple of Dales Pale Ale tonight.

Bsneed51 said:

Good stuff coming out of Oskar Blues, you'll probably enjoy the line up.

Had an Avery Tweak last night.... BOOZY! Coffee, but not overpowering and barrel aged. I hope to get more.

Last night was a long one:
Steelhead Bourbon Vanilla Porter
Zumbar Chocolate Coffee Imperial Stout
Pliny the Elder
Murder By Death (Bourbon Barrel Aged)

MoeCizlak said:

Go find the OB Chub nitro can. mmmmmmmmmm

You shut the hell up about that.  It's all mine!!

Tequila barrel aged Old Chub... Nuff said