• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

Last night was a Salted Caramel Stout from break side brewery. Had kind of an almost burnt malt taste but that toned down as the glass got warmer and shallower. Not too bad.

Another local. Not as robust as I had wanted....but great flavors.

A561F692-A5D0-4596-8B28-5756D0ED6BDB.jpg

How was that Wild Elf? I was at the brewery over the summer, and bought a couple. I have them stashed away until the winter.

It was pretty good , not quite as sour as some other sours I have had , I have a few more stashed , I am curious what the brewery was charging?if you don't mind.
May even pick a few more if I can find them at a decent price.

It was pretty good , not quite as sour as some other sours I have had , I have a few more stashed , I am curious what the brewery was charging?if you don't mind.
May even pick a few more if I can find them at a decent price.

I don't remember. I found the receipt from the brewery, but it just lists the total price for the mixed 6 pack I bought - 3 Wild Elf, 3 Barrel Aged Mouflan. Based on the total price for the 6, and thinking the Elf was the more expensive of the 2, I would say it was probably about $9 a bottle?

I don't remember. I found the receipt from the brewery, but it just lists the total price for the mixed 6 pack I bought - 3 Wild Elf, 3 Barrel Aged Mouflan. Based on the total price for the 6, and thinking the Elf was the more expensive of the 2, I would say it was probably about $9 a bottle?
Yeah 9-11 was what I was figuring , there are places local that have it marked 18 a bottle lmao , grocery store has a few bottles yet at 13 a bottle. The brewery always has weird pricing tho lol

DFH Birra Etrusca. Great beer, bordering on a sour but not quite. Malty, tart-ish, fruity. Really you don't buy this one unless you know what you're getting into. Very enjoyable.

Yeah 9-11 was what I was figuring , there are places local that have it marked 18 a bottle lmao , grocery store has a few bottles yet at 13 a bottle. The brewery always has weird pricing tho lol

This was "to go" pricing, from the store side. Bottles to drink there, in the tasting room, were more expensive. I have no idea how much more, whatever I drank there was draft, and I leaned toward things I never heard of / never see. But I do remember the bottles in the store being cheaper.

I'm having my friends over tomorrow for a bit of an Oktoberfest celebration. I figured it was appropriate to open this one up tonight to tune up.
11141sh.jpg

May many of those ZDs go down the wrong pipe!

Hey it's only one game and just for the record I certainly don't qualify as a Dodger fan either. Given my druthers, I'd root for the Cubs since its been so freaking long since they won the whole deal, how long, 100+ years I think? Don't be such a hater.:D