• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am patiently waiting to commence my drinking. My wife had dental implants put I yesterday so I have full responsibility for the chitlins. Once they are.down for the night it is time for an Epic Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout. This looks really good.

Flying Dog Raging Bitch

Dogfish Head Pearl Jam

Dogfish Head Jiahu

Smoked a Padron 1964 Maduro Piramide while enjoying the beers.
How was the Pearl Jam? I got 1 of those on release and my wife kept it. Do you have access to more?Stone IPA for me last night.

The Pearl Jam rocks. No pun intended. My local beverage spot does get them in from time to time. I can drop by tomorrow and see if they have any in stock. Definitely worth trying. The currant flavor really stands out on the finish bathe nose is fresh with a hint of sweetness. Damn good beer.
That would be much appreciated. I have some to trade or I can send you $$$$. Thanks man.

Ten Fidy canned on 10-23-08. Loved the mouthfeel of this aged sample.

Had Lagunita Lil' Sumpin Sumpin. Nice, but a little to citrus-y for me.
New Glarus IIPA. I like this
Burning Skye Scotch Ale. I like this as well.

Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad
Avery Mephistopheles

More home brews. A belgium, a chocolate and an IPA at our weekly herf.

Had a Rogue Chocolate Stout tonight. Not as good as my Young's Double Chocolate Stout, but it did in a pinch!

Tried a Rogue Voodoo Donut Maple Bacon Ale last night... it was different.

Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad
Avery Mephistopheles
I have been hearing a lot about that Avery lately. Did you like?

Yes, definitely. I enjoyed the Avery Czar and the Mephistopheles takes it up a notch. A little rowdy and I'm not sure I'd enjoy it as the first beer of the night, but lately we've been ending with one and it's been spot on.

Had a Rogue Chocolate Stout tonight. Not as good as my Young's Double Chocolate Stout, but it did in a pinch!

You got me hooked on the Young's at the Newbie HERF back in 07. I actually prefer it from the can. Seems a bit creamier than from the bottle to me.

Had a couple of Hopslams last night. My fave!!!

[sub]I had a 4 pack of Guiness and this to top it off! :thumbs: Just a great birthday weekend.[/sub]

[sub]
gallery_13257_1558_312192.jpg
[/sub]

Sorry for the shitty pic. It's Sam Adams 13th hour. It is one of their aged barrel select stouts. It come corked like a champagne bottle. very good and very strong!

Sorry for the shitty pic. It's Sam Adams 13th hour. It is one of their aged barrel select stouts. It come corked like a champagne bottle. very good and very strong!

9% isn't that strong man...I had a Bruery Melange #3 a few weeks ago that is 15% and it was a 750ml bottle. I was definitely feeling it after taking that one down.

9% isn't that strong man...I had a Bruery Melange #3 a few weeks ago that is 15% and it was a 750ml bottle. I was definitely feeling it after taking that one down.

I guess i should have said strong flavored. I was very sharpe but good!

Picked up some SN Torpedo Tall boys. Still delicious from a can! Easy to over pour and create too much head, so be careful if you pick some up.

Heads up Guiness is on sale. $2 off a 12 pack. Coupon on the box.

Doc

Alpine Spring. A seasonal ale by Samuel Adams. Full of citrus notes with honey. Pretty good stuff. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.