• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently enjoying a new favorite. Dave I hate you for showing me the way on this brew cause they are so DAMN expensive but so DAMN good...LOL

I wanted to cover a couple things that guys helped me with over the last few days.

John(jfields) Yes the store I shop at does a discount for any purchases of 4 or more 12oz bottles or cans. 20% and its mix and match.
suprchunk No my local does not have Hillstead Farm but they are looking into it for me.
The Black Cloud, Rod, suprchunk and everyone else that pointed out the proper beer temp I really thank you this Ten Fidy is so much more robust than I recall the last one I had being. I would guess it is around 50F currently.

O and peep the new glass... :thumbs:

gallery_13257_1558_302964.jpg

And if you were wondering about all the wires in the background when im on the couch its a work in progress...LOL don't judge me I need a new shelf for the equipment since the TV is on the wall now!

Currently enjoying a new favorite. Dave I hate you for showing me the way on this brew cause they are so DAMN expensive but so DAMN good...LOL

I wanted to cover a couple things that guys helped me with over the last few days.

John(jfields) Yes the store I shop at does a discount for any purchases of 4 or more 12oz bottles or cans. 20% and its mix and match.
suprchunk No my local does not have Hillstead Farm but they are looking into it for me.
The Black Cloud, Rod, suprchunk and everyone else that pointed out the proper beer temp I really thank you this Ten Fidy is so much more robust than I recall the last one I had being. I would guess it is around 50F currently.

And if you were wondering about all the wires in the background when im on the couch its a work in progress...LOL don't judge me I need a new shelf for the equipment since the TV is on the wall now!

Glad to hear you found a new beer you like. Really what the PIF is all about, right? Enjoy! Oh...nice glass...

If you're talking about Hill Farmstead, they are vermont only. Bottles sales are only at the brewery. They do on occasion ship Kegs out to a couple cities, but its rare.

I ended up cracking open Smoking Wood - Rye Barrel aged Rye Porter from The Bruery. It paired amazingly well with a Wolfie.

If you're talking about Hill Farmstead, they are vermont only. Bottles sales are only at the brewery. They do on occasion ship Kegs out to a couple cities, but its rare.

I ended up cracking open Smoking Wood - Rye Barrel aged Rye Porter from The Bruery. It paired amazingly well with a Wolfie.

I don't know maybe he can weigh in here the said it was from CT but may be mistaken.

Glad you're getting a discount! It all helps out in this crazy economy. :)

You are correct sir, my apologies for the misinformation. I have only had a couple of their beers from trades, but they were good. I always hear rave reviews of them.

Again sorry for spreading false information. I was just going off my shoddy memory.

You are correct sir, my apologies for the misinformation. I have only had a couple of their beers from trades, but they were good. I always hear rave reviews of them.

Again sorry for spreading false information. I was just going off my shoddy memory.

Close enough! Thanks and I will check later this weekend to see if anyone has it in the area.

Paul

Yup, Hill Farmstead makes some absolutely amazing beers. One of these days I plan on making a trip out there... gotta stock up on Heady Topper and HF.

Went to the beer shop and stocked up today. Bought some new varieties.

Drinking the Dogfish Head Peach (seasonal for summer). It's a very light beer, with a distinct peach flavor. Has a tang to it too... Kind of like a cider... Very interesting profile; I've never had a beer like this before. Dogfish Head puts out some real tasty flavored beers.

And how do you feel this morning? Holy cow there are some really good beers there. Not to mention how much they cost. Nice! :D

I have a small headache and my brain is moving slowly. Otherwise feeling fine. You know you're getting old when hangover effects last days instead of hours. Thanks again to Mike (MAS_puros) for contributing some excellent bottles!

I too had a Yeti Stout last night. Celebrated our 18th anniversary lay night. Very good night for me as well. Although I did not get as drink as you.

You had a lay night and you didn't get as "drink" as him? I'd say you had a pretty good night! :D

I had a Hop Stoopid today. Very good beer, just a lot of it at 8% alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.