• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dieting with the wifey and I haven't had a single beer for over a week, I am dying here boys! Drink something good for me while I suffer through losing this baby weight! :laugh:

Just for you Jonas...

3x Blackfoot River Doppelbock (hope they add this to their regular lineup!)
Growler of Blackfoot IPA

Working on a bottle of Alpha Kind now. :drunk:

Currently enjoying a Saint Arnold Amber Ale and I have to say it is quite good!

1 Growler of Mad Anthony Harry Baals Irish Stout
1 Growler of Mad Anthony Black Lager..

overall opinion.... ehh.. not bad for a local brewery, decent for the price $8 for a half gallon.... but I would serve something better to my friends.. (except Keith)

Had a bottle of Mackesons XXX Stout tonight.
Haven't had one yet but heard good things ... last night had me some HopSlam. Very Interesting, there is something different about this IIPA, I likes alot. Not like these West Coast in your face hops.

Had a Monk's Flemish Ale from Mike that was pretty tasty, and a Palo Santo Marron that was pretty aweful.

I got my Christmas Ales confused recently. I had picked up some Sierra Nevada Christmas Ale, which I thought was great; like a nice even Pale with some spice thrown in. Later, I mistakenly picked up Breckenridge's Christmas Ale thinking that was what I'd had. Oh man, that was f'ng horrid. It was like a rat died in the bottle. I thought something was just off, so I dumped it and poured another. Another dead rat. I can't believe they released that. Can't find the Sierra Christmas Ale anymore, but next year I won't make that mistake.

Don't you hate getting stuck with a sixer of sh.tty beer. I currently have the following beers I would gladly hand off to some drunk on the sidewalk:

1. Heineken (some f.cker left behind at the house)
2. New Castle (some f.cker left behind at the house)
3. the Breckenridge (see above)
4. Lagunita's Brown Shugga (a hint of brown shugga would have been nice, not like something I would actually pour over a sweet potato)
5. some others that have been in the beer closet so long I don't even remember what they are

It's a mortal sin to dump beer, isn't it?

Had a Monk's Flemish Ale from Mike that was pretty tasty, and a Palo Santo Marron that was pretty aweful.

I actually had a Palo Santo Marron for the first time a few weeks ago. I thought it wasn't half bad. Better than that 90 min. crap.......... :whistling: :sign:

Russian river Pliny the elder on draft. Mmmmm!

Edit for spelling. Damn, one to many.

Just picked up a growler of Minneapolis Town Hall's award-winning 'Masala Mama'. Once the limo arrives :), going to share that, pound some SurlyFest, get some Hopslam on tap, and move on to some Rush River Amber Ale (back in the limo).

Then we'll bust out the camera and see who wants to get naked. I actually love Valentine's Day.

Just picked up a growler of Minneapolis Town Hall's award-winning 'Masala Mama'. Once the limo arrives :), going to share that, pound some SurlyFest, get some Hopslam on tap, and move on to some Rush River Amber Ale (back in the limo).

Then we'll bust out the camera and see who wants to get naked. I actually love Valentine's Day.

Sounds awesome! I had my buddy bring me back a growler of masala mama and that stuff is frickin great.

At monks cafe with the gf because that's where she wanted to go :thumbs:
Drinking barrel aged gonzo porter and de struise Black albert IS.

We finished last night with a round of Surly's new Mild (British-style, mild ale). This is an interesting beer. Two of our NewCastle drinkers thought it was the best beer they'd ever drank. They then asked me where they could buy it. "Here." Can't find that on shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.