• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Not as good as the Southern Tier Pumking, but better than Post Road Pumpkin (Brooklyn Brewery) and the Saranac Pumpkin Ale.

Started out with some Punk'n Pumpkin Ale, by Unita, out of Salt Lake City.

Pretty darn good, but I'd like to explore some more pumpkin ales. They didnt have too many others at the beer store.

Hoping to enjoy an Alaskan Baltic Porter a little later.

Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Not as good as the Southern Tier Pumking, but better than Post Road Pumpkin (Brooklyn Brewery) and the Saranac Pumpkin Ale.

I tried Tyranena's pumpkin ale yesterday. Forget what it was called. Spicey Ladies or something like that. It was ok. I've yet to try anything even close to as good as ST's Pumpking Ale.

Last night:
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
Real Ale Coffee Porter

Enjoyed a Schlafly Pumpkin Ale ... really nice pumpkin flavor, thanks Pete. Followed up with a Satin Solstice Imperial Stout ... nice mocha notes this was a nice treat as well.

Just enjoyed a St. Peters Cream Stout. One of the better cream stout's I've tried. Like it a lot.

Enjoyed a Schlafly Pumpkin Ale ... really nice pumpkin flavor, thanks Pete. Followed up with a Satin Solstice Imperial Stout ... nice mocha notes this was a nice treat as well.

Glad you liked it. It's one of the better pumpkin beers IMO. At 8%, it can be a little sneaky!

Glad you liked it. It's one of the better pumpkin beers IMO. At 8%, it can be a little sneaky!
I have to totally agree with...I've had a few pumpkin beers ... including Weyerbacher and DFH, they smell gooood but lack in flavor and leave a weird taste in you mouth. Schlafly didn't have the intense smell but it packed a punch with flavor. Can't wait to try ST Pumking

Right now I'm on Dogfish Head kick... Thanks Claudio!!! :thumbs: I'm alternating between their Pumpkin Ale and their Raison De Erte right now. Fabulous! (I'm so glad the winter beers are out now!!! Now I just have to find a case of Ole Fezzywig!)

Right now I'm on Dogfish Head kick... Thanks Claudio!!! :thumbs: I'm alternating between their Pumpkin Ale and their Raison De Erte right now. Fabulous! (I'm so glad the winter beers are out now!!! Now I just have to find a case of Ole Fezzywig!)

DogFish Head is some good stuff...

I am enjoying a nice homebrew American Strong Ale while watching a movie with my wife!

Knocked down a few Sam Adams Octoberfest pints tonight. Best of what was on tap at the restaurant. Pretty easy drinking beer that could use a bit more flavor. TheWife(c) enjoyed it as well, so I'll have to look into brewing a similar beer sometime.

Picked up a six pack of Anchor Porter (from the makers of the venerable Anchor Steam) :love:

Being a relative newb to craft beers, I had my first "real" beer only about a year ago. At that time I made an IPA and tried a Stone Ruination which I found to be like drinking Draino, but I sort of liked it.. sort of. I saved one bottle from a year ago and busted it open last night and found it simply amazing. It was just absolutely delicious! I didn't find it overpowering at all, just pure deliciousness.

Love me some hops!

Last night:
Harpoon Leviathan Imperial IPA...not bad.
Sierra Nevada Stout

Status
Not open for further replies.