• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had me a Sam Adams Oktoberfest the other night. Need to find a place near me, with some "nicer" beer.

Started off with a few Southern Tier Harvest Ale's, then a few Abita Pecan Ale's, and now finishing the night off with a bomber of Southern Tier Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout.

The treadmill will be calling my name in the morning lol
How good is the ST Harvest? Might be my favorite fall harvest beer this year, and it's not even a "Fresh" or "Wet" hopped beer.

Easily the best of those 3 above, and better then the Sierra Nevada release as well. Great beer, and the funny thing is I grabbed it by mistake, I thought I picked up a ST Pumkin beer lol

Before the last night of freedom, me and few of friends had a few brews before the big day...

Samael's Ale
mmm Never again is the best I can describe it!
Judgment Day
How fitting ... this was pretty good, it has also been sitting in fridge for a year.
Dead Guy Ale Growler
We sucked this bad boy down it was really good!!
Stone 08.08.08
Another great brew, this was excellent!
Damnation
This one was a bit different but not to my disliking.
Belgian Style Trile Ale Collaboration
eh this was a disappointment, nothing to write home about.
Brewmaster's Premium Reserve Dopple Bock Aged In Oak Bourbon Barrels
Now this was by far one of the best beers I've had. Perfect harmony is the best I could describe it, smooth and perfect balance of flavors...wish I had another bottle of this one, it was 2 years old!

My 2 favorites were the Brewmaster's Premium Reserve and Dead Guy Ale. If anyone can grab a bottle of the Brewmaster's Premium Reserve I would highly recommend it!

I had some Big Wednesday from Pizza Port and it was amazing. They just won some prize at Denver Beer Fest. For some odd reason San Diego is one of the best cities for amazing microbrews - There are 8-10 microbrewers out here that consistantly win in the national competitions (AleSmith, Stone, Pizza Port etc.) I guess that's one reason to justify the cost of living out here :whistling:

Started with a few Killians, and now had to get the Warsteiner out for the game.

While losing my money playing poker at Chico's we had a few good brews:
  1. Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale
  2. Fantome Chocolat
  3. Dark Horse Too Cream Stout
  4. Highland Black Mocha Stout
  5. Chocolate Indulgence Stout

Last night had a Wychwood Brewery Hobglobin Dark English Ale. Enjoyed this brew quite a bit. It definitely had a malty chocolatey type thing going for it. Slight bitter finish but, overall it was very enjoyable and I recommend giving it a go.

I just enjoyed a Victory Golden Monkey and am now halfway through an Allagash Grand Cru.

2. Fantome Chocolat
Sounds like my kinda lineup Mike! I had a Blackhawk Stout yesterday and a Young's DCS tonight.

2. Fantome Chocolat
Sounds like my kinda lineup Mike! I had a Blackhawk Stout yesterday and a Young's DCS tonight.

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Last night had Holy Mackerel Mack In Black ... not my cup of tea, it was almost like drinking Robotusin ... Ugh!

I am probably gonna have another stout fest this weekend. I will be looking to drink the following, they are in the fridge chilling and ready to consume:
Young's Double Chocolate Stout
The Czar
Shakespeare Stout
Santa's Little Helper
Moylans Dragoons Dry Irish Stout

Tonight I will have a couple Full Moon Harvest Pumpkin ales....been chilling all week..

Status
Not open for further replies.