• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had Rowhouse Red, one of my favorites (thanks David!)

Also had a Rogue XS 2007 Imperial Stout that I bought a couple of years back, had it with a slice of cheesecake...not bad but not the best IS I've tasted.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='883927' date='Jul 10 2009, 06:02 AM']I had some Bourbon County last night. A great beer IMHO.[/quote]
+1 James

I'm having a Double Bag, with a shot of Rye and a Opus Lancero with clear cello.

Doc.

Elysian avatar jasmine IPA batch 2000. I enjoyed goose island night stalker on Friday and alesmith IPA yesterday.

Southern Tier Cherry Saison - sadly, I wasn't impressed. To each his own.
Southern Tier Iniquity

The Cuvee Series 3 hasn't been released yet. Talking to the staff there over the weekend, it sounds like it may not be. :(

Southern Tier Cherry Saison - sadly, I wasn't impressed. To each his own.
Southern Tier Iniquity

The Cuvee Series 3 hasn't been released yet. Talking to the staff there over the weekend, it sounds like it may not be. :(

Damn John, you're starting early this morning aren't you? :laugh:

I did anniversary beers this weekend. It's not my anniversary, but I had a bunch in the beer fridge. Friday was Full Sail 21 (Thanks MAS_Puros). It was supposed to be a dopplebock. It seemed more old alish to me. Not bad. Saturday was Great Divide 15. Oak aged DIPA with some nice vanilla flavors. Last night was Port Brewing Third Anniversary from the recent Beer PIF. This one was a winner. DIPA with a good hop burn. I haven't seen Avery 16 yet, but that will be next.

On tap at Pizza Port:
Way Heavy
Infamous

In a bottle:
Home brew Radical Red
Sculpin IPA

Infamous was excellent, chocolate and coffee profile with the alcohol very much hidden.
Home brew was pretty good, but the sculpin was AWESOME! Pineapple, mango. Apricot ... it was a citrus explosion in my mouth. Wished I picked up more bottles =(

Pig's ass that i recieved from a trade here at the Pass. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.