• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maui Coconut Porter - Wow that was awesome...it smelled like fudge.
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout - Always excellent.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
imagine dropping a scoop of vanilla ice cream in with that Coconut Porter mmmm! :love: :blush:

merkinmullet, jlaudio and I had the pleasure of meeting Omar from Surly at the release party for the Surly Darkness 09. Wow was it epic!!
Also had a chance to try the Surly Wet..redonkulous Hoppy American IPA!!

Tonite I will be drinking Goose Island Bourban County Stout Vertical 06, 07, 08, 09 :love:

merkinmullet, jlaudio and I had the pleasure of meeting Omar from Surly at the release party for the Surly Darkness 09. Wow was it epic!!
Also had a chance to try the Surly Wet..redonkulous Hoppy American IPA!!

Tonite I will be drinking Goose Island Bourban County Stout Vertical 06, 07, 08, 09 :love:

I had a chance to try Darkness 09 a couple months ago, and Wet a couple weeks ago. I thought this year's Darkness was much more 'drinkable' than 08s. It didn't seem so thick. Wet is just an awesome beer. Alex, if you can get Founders' Harvest Ale, try it. Similar to wet (wet-hopped anyway).

Few homebrews followed by Pure Hoppiness and Mikkeller Simcoe Single Hop.

Mike > :thumbs:

Alesmith IPA will be next.

Dogfish Head Squall IPA to celebrate the Bucs finally getting in the W column.

Half Pints Brewing Company Oktoberfest Lager
6.2% alc./vol
22 IBU

A really tasty strong beer. It's about the colour of dark brown sugar, and clear. Has a nutty smell to it, slight bitterness to the taste with a long lasting and very pleasant aftertaste. It's a shame this is one of their seasonal beers, and it's getting close to the end of the brewing cycle for this one.

Yesterday included '08 Berserker, batch 1 Brute, Pliny the elder, angels share brandy(draft). Today was batch 4 temptation, batch 2 BA boris, and RR redemption.

Few homebrews followed by Pure Hoppiness and Mikkeller Simcoe Single Hop.

Mike > :thumbs:

Alesmith IPA will be next.
Nice was hoping you'd like them ...

Had a Sly Fox 2008 Christmas Ale, Nelson Rye and Hop Stoopid

Had a sixer of Storm King Saturday night while smoking a Pepin Blue Label with the guys. I don't remember what I drank afterwards :laugh: !

Half Pints Brewing Company St. James Pale Ale
4.8% alc./vol
11 IBU

A clear light golden coloured ale, very fresh and crisp tasting. Not verry bitter at all, but the hops are still present. This would be a great beer to have after mwoing the lawn on a summer evening. Refreshing with a short, mild aftertaste.

The Nutcracker Ale is in by Boulevard Brewing Co. Damn good Kansas City brew! :cool:

A couple of Jefferson Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stout.

Yummy!

Three Floyds Dreadnaught Imperial IPA - Wow this was excellent. Ranks right up there with some of the best DIPAs I've had so far. Very hoppy yet sweet and malty.

Troegs Java Head and an Asahi. Had the Troegs first. Should have been the other way around.

Last night started with Marin White Knuckle DIPA ... wasn't too impressed way too much hops and unbalanced. Left my tongue feeling like it was burned. I had to force myself to finish, cleansed my palate with a KBS and La Aurora Preferido Gold

I had the ten fiddy that John sent me the other day. Wow! Great stuff!

Had a couple of Bell's Rye Stouts with a Vegas Robiana Clasico on Saturday. On Friday, I had Boulevard's new Harvest Dance Wheat Wine. I haven't had too many Wheat Wines, it was interesting, tons of citrus in the aroma, almost like a Sauvignon Blanc.

Status
Not open for further replies.