• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on a Schneider Aventinus and an Oliva V Maduro now at the same B&M. This $#!* is bananas! No really, this beer tastes like bananas.

Went to an epic bottle share yesterday and had some awesome brews:

Cigar City Vuja De
Bruery & Cigar City Collaboration ISO:FT
Bruery & Lawson's Finest Collaboration Acer Quercus
Goose Island Vanilla Bourbon County
Laughing Dog Barrel Aged Dogfather
Austin Beerworks Fire Eagle IPA
The Covey Premonition Porter
Sam Adams Utopias
Trappist Westvleteren 12
Southampton Cuvee Des Fleurs
Coop Territorial Reserve Oak Aged Imperial Stout
Founders Devil Dancer
Lompoc Barrel Aged Special Draft
2008 Port Santas Little Helper Barrel Aged
DFH Worldwide Stout
Hoppin Frog D.O.R.I.S.

Probably missing a few but those are the main ones I remember. There were so many more there but I didn't have time to try them all. The Vanilla BCS was my favorite of the group.

Sam Adams Octoberfest is out in the stores I picked up a couple 12 packs to begin my stock pile... :thumbs:

Thomas Creek Porter with a Padilla La Terraza Habano.

Heading to the beer store for a tasting after.

Last night I had a Sam Adams 48th Latitude IPA. I am a sucker for hopps so it didn't disappoint. The wonderful bitterness!

Just had a 22 oz Coney Island Sword Swallower Steel Hop Lager. I enjoyed it much. Very hoppy!! :D

Now I'm going to have some Arrogant Bastard Ale. It is my favorite!! :love:

In the past few days:

Black Butte XXIII - very tasty
Saint Arnold Divine Reserve 11 Cask
(512) Double IPA
Live Oak Roggenbier
Bell's Third Coast
Thomas Creek Up the Creek DIPA (should be labeled american barleywine)

Had a bottle of Stone 15th anni. Anyone who's had a bottle of their IPA knows damn well the pine resin hops they use. Well the imp black IPA has that same pine hop note laying on a bed of subtle cocoa, molasses, and malt. Personally, I found this beer to be a tad harsh and a bit disjointed. Seeing as it was bottled this month I plan on letting the 2nd bottle I have sit for a while to see if the hop essence fades and mellows a bit. To me the beer had a skunk like flavor that, despite being a black IPA, I just couldn't get into that much.

Last trip through Ft Lee NJ I picked up a Korean Stout aptly named Black Beer Stout. Drinking it now with a bowl of Uhle #232. No complaints.

Tonight had an Old Rasputin and a Lagunitas IPA, which was a back up due to the vendor I frequented tonight being sold out of Bell's Two Hearted Ale.

Tonight had an Old Rasputin and a Lagunitas IPA, which was a back up due to the vendor I frequented tonight being sold out of Bell's Two Hearted Ale.

I love Old Rasputin. North Coast isn't all that easy to come by around here though. No trouble getting Bells though. :p

Moosejaw's Kilbourn Hop Ale in the Dells. Man, I love this beer and am happy enough to have it once a year (although I brought back a growler as well). They have great pizza also. If you're ever in the Dells, don't pass on the Moosejaw.

Visiting Seattle this week, so get to have some new stuff...had a Boulevard Dark Truth last night. Was a good mix between a Quad and a stout. Also picked up a couple of DFH World Wide Stouts too, 2010 bottles to boot!

Visiting Seattle this week, so get to have some new stuff...had a Boulevard Dark Truth last night. Was a good mix between a Quad and a stout. Also picked up a couple of DFH World Wide Stouts too, 2010 bottles to boot!
Dark Truth has been my go to beer with a cigar lately. Good stuff.

Over the past week:
Acer Quercus
Alesmith Summer Yulesmith
Older Viscocity
COAST Boy King DIPA

St. Louis Bacchus, a very solid Flanders red ale. Perfectly tart.

Status
Not open for further replies.