• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple Sam Octobers today. Last night was better--Peroni with dinner, then Stillwater Of Love and Regret, Kasteel Bacchus, Kasteel Rouge and Sam Smith Double Chocolate Stout.

Hit up Founders, Vivant and Bells this weekend.

Cracked a Bolt Cutter. There's a hell of a lot going on in this beer. It is quite something, but I think it still needs a bit of time. It really does hide the 15%.
Nitro-Breadfast Stout was good, but I still prefer it on co2.
Backwoods is as good as it has always been.
Bell's Dagger Stout is killer. Nice hoppy imperial stout.
Picked up more bottles of Barrel-Aged Batch 9000.

Saturday: Rouge Double Chocolate Stout! YUM!

gallery_13257_1558_58237.jpg

Yesterday I had a few Sammy A's White Christmas which tasted like Christmas Morning in a glass. Literally every flavor and aroma that makes you think of Christmas is in this bottle.
Tonight I am working on my second Sammy A's Holiday Porter and for another year they are great.
More to come!

Saturdaty had a growler of Ladyface Wiezenbock. Sunday had a Midnight Sun Treat from '11. Today had a bottle of Stone collab Mint Chocolate Imp Stout.

In order of preference: wiezenbock>>Treat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mint Chocolate Imp Stout

Yesterday after some yard work, I sat on the back deck and enjoyed a few Shock Top Belgium White Ales....... :thumbs:

Some Sam Adams 13th Hour and Souther Tier Creme Brulee Stout...the Southern Tier was simply amazing. The more of their stuff I drink, the more I'm getting to like this brewery.

Actually drinking a Trader Joe's 2012 Vintage Ale. Trader Joe's is new to my area and I stopped in the other day for the first time. Figured I'd give this corked dark ale a shot for $4.99. Not to mention its actually brewed by Unibroue. Kind of rough cold but pretty decent once it warmed up a bit. Not bad for a fin.

Love the Boulevard Tank 7 fatman. Great summer brew.

Had a four year old Olde Richmond No.4 Brown Ale from the fridge last night. Wow! Age actually worked well for this beer even though the ABV is not that high. A lot of the malt profile came out after warming.

Just rolled back into town from Chicago - went to FoBAB!! (Festival of Wood and Barrel Aged Beers)

I had so many awesome beers this weekend. I'll try and do a post tomorrow and give the highlights of the weekend.

I had a bomber of the Great Divide Incredible Hop Rye IPA, a Lagunitas IPA, and an O'Dell's IPA. Great night.

drank these recently
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10086]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10084]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10083]
the mad elf is the crazy one, tasty lil beer but 11% abc sneeks up on you

Had a few Tommyknocker Pick Axe IPAs at the local pub (Painter's Tavern). Very tasty and went quite well with braised short ribs........ :D :thumbs: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.