• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cutter to buy?

Definitely get a Palio! I'm going to be hosting a group buy on these very soon - price will be $35.96 + 2 free CP stickers w/ free shipping. Keep an eye on the GB forum.

Nice.. Im going to have to get myself a bday present early!!

That's a unique design. I've seen a number of guillotine cutters that have a "calibrated" cutting guide, but they don't work with any sort of tapered head. The only flaw I might see in that is what if you have a torpedo and want a little more snipped off than what that cutter will allow, or you want to do the angled cut like Kingantz is famous for. However, $15 is inexpensive compared to a Palio or Xikar and will likely last way longer than a $3 convenience store special.

edit to remove double post
'

Yeap. That's the only drawback, but I don't do any of those angled cuts or anything anyways. I've cut a torp and a figurado with it and it worked just fine for those. I will admit that thecut may not be quite deep enough for some people, but it works great for me. You can't beat the $15 price tag also. I really wanted a Palio, but I've been so pleasantly surprised by this one, that I don't think I'll be switching any time soon.