• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a Partagas Black Label Bravo, These are some strong cigars. A little ammonia rich when I opened the box but after a couple of months in the humidor they are coming around.

Yesterday I smoked two, a CAO Criollo Pato and later that evening a Punch Rothschild.

day before that, a Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona..........
AND THE DAY BEFORE THAT I GOT MY Bolivar Royal Coronas in the mail and smoked two of em' I know I'm bad. I couldn't wait to taste em.... Now there sitting in the humidor getting acclimated. Hopefully I'll be able to let these age a little. But I doubt it!

I'm having a crappy night. Started out with a Gurkha Centurian X that totally unravelled on me. Followed that up with a Tat Havana VI Hermosos which was teriffic as usual. Feeling in the rare mood for something milder, I opted for a Cuesta Rey Centro-Fino SG beli.....it was blah. I normally like these, but this one was just bland, and got dumped early. So I went to the opposite end of the spectrum and fired up a JDN Antano, and it was plugged up.

So, I said, "screw it," and fired up my last LFD DL lancero. It is simply awesome, as usual. They just don't get much better than this, folks.

Since I took a very short nap of nearly 24 hours, I didn't smoke much. I did start the night off with a LFD DL Limitada II and a Power Ranger. When I say night, I mean early this morning. :D

Smoked some crack... er... I mean a Tat Havana VI hermoso just now. :love:

This weekend I smoked several cigars. Friday night was a Padilla Achilles. At a herf on Saturday, I had a LFD Mambises, AF Cuban Belicoso, and a Nester Reserve Maddie Torp. I took the day off from smoking yesterday. Today, while enjoying the awesome KC weather, I had a Perdomo Sun Grown "E", a Nording Classic Robusto, and a RP Vintage Connecticut Toro.

Smoked my first of what I suspect will be many of the Padilla Edicion Especial Achilles - a fantastic 6 x 50.
CIGARBID.COM said:
Blended by Ernesto Padilla and hand-crafted by Jose "Pepin" Garcia, the café-colored 6" x 50 Achilles is a beautiful sight to see. Hailing from Nicaragua, this densely packed Toro is chock full of Cuban-seed, Nicaraguan tobaccos. The outer leaf securing the aged filler blend is the key: a dark Habano-seed Corojo wrapper teeming with flavor. Up front, a creamy burst smacks the palate before giving way to an array of smooth, cedary notes with a peppery finish. Full-bodied and full-flavored, yet balanced and smooth as silk!

I had nothing but Opus today. A perfecxion X #2, Super beli, and a Power Ranger. I can't will till Saturday as i'm smoking the last of my Opus that I'm allowed too. :(

Today, it was the [topic="31033"]Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro[/topic].

I preformed an experiment today. I smoked a bandless AVO 22 then followed with the AVO 22 with the Boris 11 band (thanks Freebern) to see if there was a noticable difference in the blends. There was ever so slightly, and if I had a more trained sense of taste I might have been able to say what it was. However, the one thing that I did pick up was the fact I could have smoked two more. Great cigars.

Status
Not open for further replies.