• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decieded to top the evening off with a montecristo #2 (i'm smoking now)

Yesterday was a beautiful thing on all levels! Weather was sunny and it got to a high of 59 so I started my day with a cup of java and a Zino Plat Chubby that was gifted to me by a fellow brother. Lunch found me wanting to try a Cohiba Black and it did not disappoint. Went out with the boys for some poker and although I lost my shirt I burned Tatuaje Gran Cojonu a CAO Brazilia Ipanema and an Anejo #48.

Today I smoked a Gurkha Ancient Warrior and a Juan Lopez Epicure #1 -- both were excellent!! :thumbs:

At the INDYHerf last night, I had a 02' 858SG, 98' HDM DC, 01' EL Monte, Casa Fuente CG, Ramon Y Ramon Robusto.

All with some great new friends, good food, and good beer.... it was a GREAT nite.

At the INDYHerf last night, I had a 02' 858SG, 98' HDM DC, 01' EL Monte, Casa Fuente CG, Ramon Y Ramon Robusto.

All with some great new friends, good food, and good beer.... it was a GREAT nite.

Damn, Leave some cigars in the world for the rest of us!

At the NERF6 yesterday I started off with a RASS, Then smoked a H. UPMANN SUPER FUERTE BELICOSO and ended up with a Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild.

Right now, smoking my first stick of the day...
an NC
BOLIVAR Double Corona 6.88 x 48 Nice tasting stick this non cuban Boli!

Had a little get together today with Davidr2340 today...Started off with an Anejo Shark, and finished up with a VSG Enchantment! :thumbs:

Smokin' a Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Toro. Part of the Holt's Pepin Sampler. Not bad but not one of his better sticks, IMO. Of course, a Pepin "not bad" is still pretty good! ;)

Had my first Padilla 1932 earlier. Either this cigar or my taste buds need a rest, because I found it a little bitter, and harsh. I'll give both a rest and try again later.

Now smoking a Camacho Corojo "cetro". Tasty stick, and I'm liking this vitola.

Every once in a while things just seem to come together. On Friday I had planned on doing the regular routine of picking up a couple pizzas, watching a movie with the kids and dozing off on the couch. When I got home from work I found that the wife and kids were out for a few hours and while looking through the mail I came across a Holt's catalogue. The weather had also finally warmed up a bit (40ish) so I decided to look through the catalogue on the porch while enjoying a cigar. I chose a 5 Vegas Classic. This was my first from the 5 Vegas line and I was looking forward to it based on all the positive reviews it has received. It was a nice but 'ordinary' smoke. My favorite part was the end which is odd because I nearly put it out starting at the last 3rd. There was a few minutes that it was so harsh I could barely pull on it. I stuck it out and it mellowed to the point that the end of the stick was the best part.

I was going to finish the weekend with a Montecristo White as I had plans to complete a bunch of Scout activities with my son outside. But, the weather changed back to below freezing so we finished up our activities quickly. I can't wait for spring.

After five minutes ago I have gone through a half dozen RyJ Short Churchills. They just get better every time I light one up. Fantastic!

Gurkha Estate (Shaggy Foot)

Quickly becoming my favorite Gurkha cigar.

Had a Trini Fundadore from '05. I think this was my third or fourth and each one has been fantastic. I know these are even better with age, but they smoke so well when young its hard for me to keep from smoking them.

DCMax Toro. Even burn and great flavor, but the wrapper split at the last 1/4th. Still a really enjoyable smoke though.

Had a delicious Davidoff 100th Robusto (it started harsh but mellowed outand packed with flavors after the first 3/4") followed by an equally delicious Don Carlos# 2

A very nice and relaxing evening with good smokes and good guys from JR! :cool:

As I am forced to cut down on my cigar smoking and I know...WTF right. Anyways, I just had a nice 858 SG yesterday. That was a nice way to end the day. Today its just a JdN Antano. Nothing fancy and I may pull out something later.

I had the day off and some free time so I decided to enjoy some better smokes. Started with one of my last three Monte Edmundos from Dec '05. It was from a box split last summer and I am sorry to see them almost gone. I put one in my Secret Santa, gave away two at herfs, traded one to Wilkey for a #2(thanx Wilkey, I hope you enjoyed it), and smoked the other seven. Each one seemed better than the last! Two to go and I hope to save them for a special occasion.

Tonight I lit a AF Chateau SG from a box I got almost two years ago. Very smooth yet still packed with flavor. These are one of the best values of any cigar at $3.50 a stick. Just a great smoke as many will agree.

I awoke a 11 AM so I am thinking of smoking one more. If I do it will be a short one. Maybe a TKO.

Steve

Yesterday evening, I sat outside and smoked a CAO Bratalia Perfecto Duo. This was part of the CAO gift sampler that I received from Fuscat and Todd Mac for my birthday. It was a very good smoke! Thanks again fellas!!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.