• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished a gifted cigar from one of our Canadian brothers, HDM petite corona, sweetest and nuttiness through out the cigar, it had to be at least two years old. I'm still enjoying the taste and memory. :thumbs:

I smoked this Rey Miguel OTT form a purchase that arrived this morning! :D

Picture00013.jpg

Great Pepin blend, IMO. Ashtray was a freebie, too.

Started the day with a Partagas Serie D No. 4 that has about three years of age on it. The age has actually made it far better than it was in its infancy.

With lunch I had a Opus X Perfexcion No. 2 from about 2000, so with that kind of sweet rest on it, it was absolutely amazing. Had it following a lunch in Coral Gables at Buggati's and it set the tone perfectly.

For my pre-dinner smoke, I have lined up an Untold Story Maddie that I can't wait for.

Yesterday I had a Stanford's Cameroon Reserve Pyramid and a Trini Reyes '06.

Today was a RASS '03 and PAN Monarca.

Chateau Real Mag 48 - not a bad mild smoke. Similar to an Ashton but they are the same price as an Ashton so I predict they will have a hard time promoting it.

All time go to AF Chateau SG! Never ceases to amaze!

Diablo Caliente - these puppies have a couple/few years on them now! :D

One of those "love em or hate em" cigars. I'll be disappointed when they a finally, really gone. Famous got a sh@#tload of them and has been auctioning them off cheap!

Steve

I just finished a Fonseca Cubano Limitado that came in my newbie by from JHawk. First one I ever had and it was GREAT :laugh: !

I tried my first EL Centurian this evening, I just picked it up a couple of days ago. Not a bad smoke and I will get more.

Ken

PAM Exclusivo after lunch and a Zino Classic #6 with a few fingers of Gentleman Jack after dinner. A fine day indeed. :D

ERDM Choix Supreme... Not much smoke, not the best draw, but the taste... :love:

Gurkha Nep. Warrior and a Anejo Shark while playing poker on the deck last night. Damn I love Anejos with a bit of age on them. Fresh they are good but with a bit of downtime the become awesome. My favorite smoke without a doubt.

I enjoyed the Gurkha as well.

Seth

After a primerib dinner last night a BOLI from 1998 paired with a snifter Oban 14 y.o. Match made in heaven! A generous BOTL passed box around and there were a lot of oohhhhs and ahhhhhs :)

PS pre dinner smoke was a MC PE from FEB 07--very nice little bugger

After a primerib dinner last night a BOLI from 1998 paired with a snifter Oban 14 y.o. Match made in heaven! A generous BOTL passed box around and there were a lot of oohhhhs and ahhhhhs :)

PS pre dinner smoke was a MC PE from FEB 07--very nice little bugger

Should be noted that Joe enjoyed these smokes at a CF get-together which he chose over our weekly CP herf. :rolleyes:

Well Josi, while you were sniffing your scotch and pretending that 98 Boli was the best smoke you'd ever had, I was falling in love with a certain 1964 maduro Diplomatico.

Not a bad night for either of us, too bad it was our last before the smoking ban kicks in. :angry:

I smoked a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino robusto. I'm not sure yet which one I like better, the AF Chateau SG or Centro Fino. I will have to smoke a few more of each to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.