• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Aurora something or other. Had a picture of a lion on the colorful band. About coronas gorda size. Nice flavor, fragrant and woody with nice aroma. From thr DR.

1997 Bolic PC. Very tasty.

Wilkey

Oliva Grand Cameroon Robusto.

They just came into the B&M, it's a very good smoke especially the price, spicy but still a touch of harshness. For the price (a box is like $60), it's the type of thing you'd want to hold on to in order to smoke when that harshness fades. Also, it's deceptively strong (or maybe I just hadn't eaten lunch).

Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Manduro, very nice smoke enjoyed outside with a couple of Michelob Ultra Ambers.

Arte Cubano Robusto.
They came free with my humi from CC.
Very good for a everyday smoke!!! :thumbs:

David

CAO 'Concept Series' (only available at CAO Headquarters)-this cigar was sent to me by Tim Ozgener after our CAO party at the Outlaw (we all got one).Its the same cigar they gave away to the grand prize winner of the CX2 challenge.
Florida resident, Anthony 'TJ' Waicul, was selected at random from the thousands of names who participated in the recent "CAO Cx2 Challenge" on-line promotion. As the Grand Prize Winner, Anthony will receive a CAO Cx2 Humidor, a box of CAO Cx2 Cigars, a 'rueda' of (50) CAO Cigars from the CAO 'Concept Series' (only available at CAO Headquarters), and an assortment of CAO headwear provided by CAO M.E.R.C.H.

Not a bad cigar at all.

Then I had a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

CAO 'Concept Series' (only available at CAO Headquarters)-this cigar was sent to me by Tim Ozgener after our CAO party at the Outlaw (we all got one).Its the same cigar they gave away to the grand prize winner of the CX2 challenge.
Florida resident, Anthony 'TJ' Waicul, was selected at random from the thousands of names who participated in the recent "CAO Cx2 Challenge" on-line promotion. As the Grand Prize Winner, Anthony will receive a CAO Cx2 Humidor, a box of CAO Cx2 Cigars, a 'rueda' of (50) CAO Cigars from the CAO 'Concept Series' (only available at CAO Headquarters), and an assortment of CAO headwear provided by CAO M.E.R.C.H.

Not a bad cigar at all.

Then I had a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

Damn, smoking it up real nice today huh!?!? :thumbs:
David

Had a San Cristobal La Punta after lunch and a Dip #2 after supper with a glass of Booker's. All the while watching the season finale of "Lost".

Hoyo du Prince and RyJ Churchill (very nice).

K. Hansotia Silver Edition. My first, impressed, it surprised me.

Punch Rothschild, 4.5 X 50

The wrapper was very dark, either Double Maduro or Oscuro.

Draw was nice, just a hint of force to the draw.

Lit perfectly, and the burn was just about perfect all the way with a nice really light grey / off white ash that held on for over 1/2 the smoke.

Not as much smoke as I like, and was fairly mild at the beginning. Strength increased steadily to a firecracker at the end.

Flavour ....................... nothing to brag about.

For <$120 for a box of 50, I'd have 'em.

Cuaba Salamone ISOM
Impressive shape, wonderful pre-light aroma, uneven burn, unremarkable flavor.
Oh well. :(
I have a couple more which I'll let rest and revisit in yearly increments. ;)

Puros Indios Corona Gordas no.5

A Rolando Reyes MONSTERof a Honduran cigar in a Natural wrapper with a 5x64 ring gauge (yes you read that right!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) with a cedar wrapper and a cello cover. SO big they come only in a 10 box with precut heads. Mine was about a year old and has been resting in the humi unwrapped for the last six months(the last of the box :( better re-order soon)

This is by far one of the absolute best cigars I have had for the money($6). Great taste, even burn, good draw, and the aroma is what a cigar should smell like. My hat is off to Senor Reyes for making a most enjoyable smoke in such a fun package(peoples eyes bulge when they see it's girth). I highly recommend this cigar to all people who appreciate a dang good smoke! I Have been tring to keep it a secret but what good is a great find if you cannot share it with a few BOTL's?!

Are you sure you're talking about a cigar?

Doc.

This morning - Davidoff Mill PC

Midday - very hot here at Lake Powell AZ so had a 30 minute Short Story
in 25 minutes in 97 degrees and jumped back into the aircon motor home.

Now (in 10 minutes) - going out on our boat for our evening fish, taking a Padron 26 #2 for the ride.

Have a great MD weekend all.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.