• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker night - walked away with empty pockets.

But I did have two great Gurkhas, Centurian XX and a Nepalese Warrior, thoroughly enjoyed both :thumbs:

Just lit up a Padron Principe Maduro. It's been a while since I've had one of these litte guys. Aaaah, what a good smoke! :thumbs:

Yesterday was a VR Don Alejandro and a Partagas 898 (04). Today I started with a EdRM CS and a Trini Reyes. After supper I finally smoked the Cohiba Sublime so generously gifted to me.

I started out with a Gurkha Legend Immenso which took 2 hours to finish, went on to a Oliva "O" maduro Orion and finished with a Gran Habano VL Churchill. Not a bad night.

Did a little herfin' at Todd Mac's tonight:

Cohiba Robusto (NC)
Ashton Aged Maduro #10
Padron '64 Corona Maduro
CI Legends Orange Label (Patel)

finally got a chance to sit down and enjoy a few sticks last night. Had a

sancho panza double maduro - la mancha
padron 26 #9
Don Pepin Garcia

All three were quite enjoyable!

Brandon

Yesterday I started the morning drive to Outlaw with a Padron 1926 #35 maddie. I bought a Macanudo and smoked it. I wanted to get that painful experience out of the way. Yes, it was cruel and unusual punishment to my taste buds. Wrong on so many levels. So to get the crappy taste gone I pulled out a Hemingway Masterpiece maddie. And if that wasnt enough...I pulled out a HdM Particulares from 03 that the draw was a little tight at first. But it was absolutely a nice smoke. I then got a DCM #4 for kicks and it smoked like a champ. I finished the night off at the store with a bowl of McClelland's Royal Cajun. Well well well...you would think I was done smoking. Nope...I pulled out a 4 to 5 year old Power Ranger to cap the entire day off with. :D

Yesterday I started the morning drive to Outlaw with a Padron 1926 #35 maddie. I bought a Macanudo and smoked it. I wanted to get that painful experience out of the way. Yes, it was cruel and unusual punishment to my taste buds. Wrong on so many levels. So to get the crappy taste gone I pulled out a Hemingway Masterpiece maddie. And if that wasnt enough...I pulled out a HdM Particulares from 03 that the draw was a little tight at first. But it was absolutely a nice smoke. I then got a DCM #4 for kicks and it smoked like a champ. I finished the night off at the store with a bowl of McClelland's Royal Cajun. Well well well...you would think I was done smoking. Nope...I pulled out a 4 to 5 year old Power Ranger to cap the entire day off with. :D
Brave man Mr Peat, (Macanduo). The rest sounds great!

Had my first AF BTL tonight! It was great! The wrapper looked good then I brought it out in the heat and it got a little crack in it. Fortunately it was right at the foot. So nothing was lost! :D

Had my first RP Old World Reserve. It was the toro size and it was a great cigar. I only have one left so I think I will give it a litte bit of rest.

Brandon

Had my first RP Old World Reserve. It was the toro size and it was a great cigar. I only have one left so I think I will give it a litte bit of rest.

Brandon
Corojo or Maduro? I'm firing up a corojo after my bbq center cut pork roast tonight. :love:

Doc.

CAO MX2 this evening.

Probably the best CAO I've had yet, but still didn't knock my socks off. All the ones I've had just seem one dimensional. But it had good taste, I enjoyed it.

Finished up the evening with a bowl.

I had two cigars today. The first one was an AVO Robusto tubos. Smoked it on my front porch with an iced coffee (Mr. Jerry's African Assassin) while I enjoyed the first decent rain in months. The rain was great but the smoke was marginal. I can't fault the construction, it was a beautiful stick and the burn was dead on. But the flavor just wasn't for me. That was actually my first AVO; I hope the others I picked up are better.

For my second smoke of the day, I chose an Ashton Puro Sol Corona Gorda, now that was an incredible smoke. A bit on the mild side, but packed with great flavor and a long tasty finish. I think this is one of the best Cameroon wrapped smokes on the market. A very rich and indulgent smoke - highly recommended.

Had a CAO CX-2 this afternoon and am enjoying a nice Don Francisco Robusto Maduro. :whistling:

Started off with a 5 Vegas Gold after work today, and Party Short to finish off the evening...

Party Short = :love: !!!

David

i had a RP vintage 1990, tasty but made the back of my throat sore.
first time that happend

Over the weekend;
Cohiba Extra Vigoroso - Total crap and for $10.50 it was expensive crap! :angry:
Gurkha - Double Maduro – Nice smoke, great draw / burn :thumbs:
Opus X Perfecxion No 4 – Almost the perfect cigar! :thumbs:

Sat:

RyJ #4 04

SLR-A 01

Avo 80th (holy crap! - it did it to me again!)

Party Short 05

Sunday 1am:

ST Dupont Beli (not that good - although it could have been the hour!)

Sunday afternoon:

Fuente Don Carlos Beli (thanks Jim!)

Status
Not open for further replies.