• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoyo de Monterrey Rothschild -- it was an okay smoke.

After the AVO LE 05 I had an Opus #4 before bowling tonight. The cigar was much better than my bowling.

PSD4 (NOV 05)- too new, nice construction, great burn, appropraite ash, just needs to mellow.

Went to the Avo event in Milwaukee - and smoked an Opus X Petit Lancero.. :0
(I already smoked one of the Avo 80th - I'm saving mine for later!!!)

It was a great night, though - great food, great drinks, great music and great company... :thumbs:

Went to the Avo event in Milwaukee - and smoked an Opus X Petit Lancero.. :0
(I already smoked one of the Avo 80th - I'm saving mine for later!!!)

It was a great night, though - great food, great drinks, great music and great company... :thumbs:

That's the way I like my smoking time spent, too!!!

Ain't life grand!?

JR Ultimate Robusto which made for a great yardwork smoke. Very impressed for the price. Torano Sig Robusto and a PLPC to cap off the evening.

Yesterday was a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992... Ho Hum

Last night was a Diplomaticos No. 4... mmmmmmmmmm. :D

Castle Hall 7X52

Medium bodied, with bold, heady flavors, slight hints of roasted nuts.

A little bit loose from the get go and burned rather fast for a Churchill but stayed pretty cool. Gave off a good amount a smoke and aroma.

Not too bad overall, it's from the K. Hansotia family so I knew I would enjoy it. It allowed me to unwind for a bit over an hour without thinking "what is it I don't like about this?", so it did the job.

Smoked an El Rey del Mundo Lonsdale from 98 last night. Draw was way too tight, but the flavor was sure nice. Great smoke.

Not sure what, if anything, I will smoke tonight. HHHmmmmmmmm.

Enjoyed a AF Cuban Belicoso today while digging a trench for some underground drains I'm installing.

This has to be one of the most consistant smokes around and very affordable! Nice weather to boot!

had a Cigar King World Blend Torpedo from Phatash today out on the golf course, not bad for the price.

Romeo y Julieta Hermosos No.1 EL 2003 for breakfast
Hemingway signature natural at break time,11ish
CAO Brazillia for lunch
AF Chateau Fuente sungrown

Just smoked a Trilogy Ovation Corojo that I got from hojadadepuro in the PIF II :thumbs: . It was pretty mild at first and then warmed up to be a nice smoke. Would I buy it? Probably not... I would smoke it again though!
-Rob

Gurkha Doble Maduro. A pretty good daily stick.

monte #2....my first of this type, damm fine smoke.

I enjoyed a SLR A with a cup of hot chocolate for breakfast after waking up. I thought I would lay down for some more rest. Thats a no go so I decided to move on with a cup of java and a LE-5. Ahhh the day is going to get even better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.