• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near perfect day to enjoy a good smoke on the porch - 82 deg. and low humidity. Therefore I took out an Opus Perfecxion X and enjoyed every minute of it! :love:

Today I smoked a Camacho Liberty (Amendment XII). I had intended to smoke this the fourth of July, but forgot about it.

It was not a bad smoke, I was quite surprised actually. I have not enjoyed most Camacho's I have tried. The wrapper was nice, dark and oily. The smoke was voluminous, slightly sweet on the nose. The taste was somewhat metallic, but had a nutty undertone. (the metallic taste is "Camacho", and the reason I don't really enjoy them).

It was an OK cigar, not a bad way to spend 2.5 hours whiling away the afternoon.

First, a Macanudo Gold Label (yuck), then an AVO Domaine #10 (yum), a nice steak dinner with the inlaws, followed up by a nice VSG Enchantment (yuuuum)! I may finish eating my mouth up and smoke something else tonight...we'll see... :D

An HdM Petite Robusto this morning with coffee, a LaLuna Serie R Colada this afternoon, and I just finished an SLR A.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Managed to get in a Gran Habano #5 last night. Possibly my favorite $3 cigar.

Well I had my first AF Anejo #50 today. It seems like I say that a lot! Only about a 100 degrees out but the smoke completely made up for it! Great stuff! :rolleyes:

Had my first la aurora robusto today! my oh my :0 this was a great smoke! One of my new favorites! :love:

Brandon

This afternoon, a Troya Xtra #18... I haven't decided on my evening smoke yet!

Started the day off with a pot of KB, and a CI Legends Black Label!!!
Smoke a Connie mid-day... Not quite sure about what to close out the day with???

David

With my AM coffee, a Padron #35. Just finished a Monte #1 with some age on it (thanks to a generous BOTL... :thumbs: ). And, the day's not over yet.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Smoked an Indian Tabac Box Pressed Super Fuerte Maduro today while doing yard work. Just finished up my last HDM petit Robusto, still a little young but smoked great!

Status
Not open for further replies.