• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perdomo millenario 'mistakes' in maduro. It was packed tighter than I expected, since these were supposed to be square-pressed I thought they might be too loose in the round. But great build quality all around. Tasted a bit 'woodsy' to me.

Ashton VSG Illusion. Damn, what a fine cigar. Rich delicious flavor, deep tobacco base and a pronounced sweet, cedar wood overtone. Full of flavor, pungent delicious aroma and poised down to the nub.

If I couldn't have Cubans, I could live well if there were a dozen cigars of this quality for me to smoke.

After the cigar was done, I couldn't stop sniffing the band because it had soaked up all the flavor from the smoking.

What a great freakin' cigar! :thumbs:

Wilkey

That's my favorite vitola Wilkey, great smoke I have to agree.

VR Unicos and a few fingers of Havana Club 7yr Anos while watching Raging Bull on the terrace...it was spectacular.

And a Cohiba Siglo II after breakfast, also on the terrace.

Because when it's not raining like a monsoon, I'm smoking on the terrace.

Smoked a Montecristo White Rothchilde 5.00 x 52 in Natural. This thing had no taste or body. It smoked perfectly and I expected so much more from a Montecristo. Anybody else notice the taste void?

Henry Clay - Brevas...I think ???
It was a pretty good smoke, nothing to fancy, flawless burn...it served it's purpose well :thumbs:

Had me a VSG Wizard tonight,

This was the only vitola of the line I hadn't had yet, so I've completed the quest, hehe. Fab smoke. Great burn, great draw, great construction, loaded with flavor. Took about an hour and a half to polish'er off, but I got it done.

Everytime I smoke a VSG I feel like "this one is my favorite". Lovem all.

Thanks a ton for the opportunity fetter!!!

I started the day out with a RyJ Coronitas en Cedros while getting some packages out and bombs. It had a little over 1 year of age on it. Nothing fancy but it was a good way to start the afternoon out. I then decided to take my .44 black powder pistol and .38 special out for some good old fashion bust a sap session about 30'ish miles away at an outdoor range. On the drive there I smoked a Padron 1964 natural. It looked like the 1926 #35 maddie size. It was from the prize package so I didnt care to look it up and it smoked fantastic. While at the range I pulled out a 5 month old RASS which fit the bill while shooting. But I decided to save the best for last on the return trip. A Opus X #5 which was the way to end the drive. I havent decided what the rest of the line up will be but it wont be dog rockets or Moontrances. Thats a promise. :thumbs:

Yesterday, late morning, I had a ERdM CS poolside (when I was medium-rare).
Last night I was fortunate enough to enjoy a few Trini Reyes with my sister who is visiting for the first time in over a year (and just about the time I hit well-done).

Partagas Presidentes with some more Ron Havana 7yr Anos. I think I found my miracle drink - it also works out to $35 a bottle, so I'm not breaking the bank.

Tonight, maybe a Bolivar Belicosos Finas and some mead (poltorak)...

Sancho Panza Xtra Fuerte Barcelona
I really enjoyed this one.
Nice burn, although I did have to re light it two times.
This kind of reminded me of a watered down version of the VSG Illusion at about half the price.

Cuesta Rey Stanford Reserve #9

Decent smoke, got better as it went, but it just didn't do much to grab and keep my attention.

No negative complaints from it though, fine smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back