• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montecristo #4 at lunch because work was sucking, then the rest of the day was good so I figured Id light up this ESG ive had for a while

Being that I'm a huge Don Pepin fan, I thought I'd try another one. Tonight I just fired up a Havana Leon. So far so good... a full bodied smoke that definitely lets you know who's boss. :laugh:

I'll post a review of this cigar later -

Today it was the Ghurka Nepalese Warrior (thanks Insight). Very good with quite a bit of pepper for the mild to medium format. Not quite sure if I would say it will ever be a favorite, but I enjoyed it to the nub. Thanks again, Insight!

-Fetter

Tatuaje Reserva J 21.
Just (almost)finished.
Full bodied. Head spinning. Can't type.
Quite tasty though.

Last night I had yet another Don Pepin Serie JJ. I just need to break down and find a box. I also snuck in a WOAM. Unfortunately, I had to drop the last third due to the police showing up at an empty house on the corner that someone is restoring. They asked me to come answer some questions about someone lurking in the neighborhood, but then informed me I needed to put out my cigar because someone was allergic to smoke :angry: !

Wait a minute.
The cops showed up at YOUR house to ask you questions and then told you to put out your cigar because someone was alergic?
Why didn't this alergic someone remove themselves from your property?
I don't get it. ???

:D I just finished a Monte V #4 that I have had aging for about 3 years. Not bad but I did like it better when they where younger. :(
Tonight I hope to enjoy a Opus #4 for my wedding Anniversery If I have time. :cool:

Wait a minute.
The cops showed up at YOUR house to ask you questions and then told you to put out your cigar because someone was alergic?
Why didn't this alergic someone remove themselves from your property?
I don't get it. ???

Hence my great respect for authority. Small town cops need someone to harass. On an interesting side note, Marietta was featured on national television for the highest unsolved murder rate per capita. They were just entertaining my neighbors' paranoia. However, the VSG Corona Gorda I am currently smoking makes it all better :love: !

Oh, and congrats on the anni DarrenR.

Finishing up an Anejo No.49 with a nice glass of Nipozzano Riserva 2003 Chainti. Damn, these are are such great smokes.

nfulton - You and I are on the same wavelength. Today I smoked a VSG Enchantment. Tomorrow I have a WOAM and Don Pepin JJ lined up...LOL :laugh:

Rockey Patel OWR Torpedo and a Zino Platinum Barrel.

Both fabulous in their own ways. My first of each, but certainely not the last.

a Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Dble Corona courtesy of the Ashton Rep and an Avo Domaine 20 (that was fucking amazing)...

Had a Psd4 for, which seem to be getting better, but I think are still a lil young. Then had a HDM Coronation with a cup-o-joe after dinner, which was baby back ribs on the smoker.

What a wonderful day it was.

Tim

RP Vintage 1992 Toro. This is the third from a fiver I ordered back during the blistering heat in early July and the first two were just plain dry...wrappers flaking, caps falling off. I was able to restore some humidy to the remaining three. Turned out to be pretty tasty, glad I made the effort.

Yum. I took my time on this one.
torpedo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.