• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow Aged 826 by Perdomo.

It was a decent cigar after a long week (taking day off tomorrow for high school reunion!)

Last night I had a Punch Churchill from a box of 2004's. Wow, they are coming along nicely. They are still a bit young but the burn, draw, and depth had improved exponentially.

Yesterday for a lunchtime walk, smoked a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Cordoba and after dinner, a Padron Ambassador.

Thinking today may be a Dunhill panatela during lunch and perhaps a PAM Imperial after dinner. :p :p

Started mild yesterday with a Perdomo Champagne, moved up a bit to a Torano Exodus 1959 Silver and wrapped up the night with a Gurkha Class Regent.

Mmmmmm Cuban Beli! :love:

I decided to put another heathen communist stick to flame for lunch today, pairing it with a Doublebock Weizen...

Punch Punch! :cool:

And tonights a herf at Double D's house... so what ever I can steal out of his humidor! :sign:

Nothing better then a dark oily Montecristo 2000 LE robusto... loads of earthy spicy flavors......Billows of thick smoke.....These have aged unbelievably....What a difference 6 or 7 years makes........Full body flavor bomb

Started mild yesterday with a Perdomo Champagne, moved up a bit to a Torano Exodus 1959 Silver and wrapped up the night with a Gurkha Class Regent.
We have similar taste buds! PM coming shortly!

Yesterday I took the day off as it was my highschool reunion, 70 degrees, and sunny. An hour after breakfast I went outside and had a 5 Vegas Torpedo. It was mild-medium in strength but just didn't do it for me. Too plain, too woodsy.

Went to a bar before STAG NIGHT and there were a couple guys smoking H Upmanns...and boy did it smell good. After chatting with them and showing them what I had, I went to stag night and had my steak and potato dinner. After about 15 beers it was time to pass out some 5 Vegas, Rosa Cubas around, and light up my goto cigar - Gurkha Regent Toro :) Thoroughly enjoyed it !!!

Right now I have my laptop outside, having gone to the gym and taken a steam (feeling good for the first time today after that) and am enjoying a Perdomo Champagne Torpedo. My friend just interrupted this post saying he's in a cigar shop in NYC looking for one (just recommended this Champagne / ERDM Grand Choix).

Anyway, currently I am thoroughly enjoying the cigar and will avoid checking the UMD - Miami score so as not to ruin this moment.

Definitely trying and succeeding in getting my friends to begin smoking cigars like me *buying them small humis helps*

Stretched a 2004 Padron Londres Maduro to over an hour and half and I didn't even nub it... when the ring slid off before lighting I knew this was gonna be a wonderful experience and it sure was.

LFD Ligero L-300 Cabinet. Very Nice.

What a coincidence, I had the same exact stick today as well this afternoon. It had a good texture, nice flavor, not too strong and medium bodied.

Later in the evening, I had an El Rey Del Mundo. I probably won't ever buy these again, as the white tissue paper wrap conceals the cigar from pre-purchase eyes, so I wasn't able to tell if it was in prime smoking shape when I smoked it. (smoked it about 2 miles and 40 minutes after I bought it and left the store) Was a decent smoke though, despite its blemishes.

A/F 858 while waiting for my flight outta Baghdad, great last smoke for Iraq.

Unfortunately I had to leave my Chili Mac MRE cooking, because we got called for our flight early. :angry:

A/F 858 while waiting for my flight outta Baghdad, great last smoke for Iraq.

Unfortunately I had to leave my Chili Mac MRE cooking, because we got called for our flight early. :angry:
Welcome back to the world, Brickhouse

Started off the day with a tasty Don Pepin Blue Label Generoso. Later I was pressed for time and lit up a nice LFD Chiselito. To wrap up the night I lit up a Bucanero Treasure - I was intrigued and thought it would be interesting to try a Costa Rican puro. Regrettably, it was a forgettable smoke for me. Oh well, you never know unless you try!

Well, had my grand finale tonight. I'm sure I'll have time for a few tomorrow before I leave theater, but tonight was the farwell smoke.

2005 Opus X Square (Opus 22 set)

Fabulous smoke and really threw me for a loop. I expected a knockout punch with loads of spice, but got a very mellowed out and smooth smoke. It was perfect. Burnt great all the way down, while me and the other BOTLs talked about the Welcome Home Herf in Dallas coming up and quoting our favorite movie lines.

Great time and a great smoke.

Today, I enjoyed a Trilogy Exotic Maduro Robusto and a Nestor Reserve Maduro Torpedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.