• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria Cubana Serie R after a run and dinner. 1st 2/3rds were great, last 1/3 got a little sour.

Don Pepin Blue label invictos, 2 Power Rangers and I'm smoking a Los Rey de Los Habanos torp. as I type.

Doc.

Padilla Miami Corona

Partagas Cifuentes Winter Selection (Decembres, I think)

Anejo #46

Padilla Miami Corona

I'm a big fan of those, too. ;)

I'm enjoying a RyJ "Coronitos en Cedro" from '03. I was afraid this would be a little light for my taste, but boy was I wrong. Not terribly strong, but lots of rich smoke from this thing, full body, and smells awesome. Overall a very nice surprise. I'd like to get ahold of more of these. :thumbs:

I just had a Don Pepin, Black Label, Cuban Classic, La Perla. A very tasty little smoke. I intend to try some larger sizes of this line.

I had a Monte Tubos 05 last evening and finished up the night with a Party Short.

Hmmm, last night I smoked a bunch...
Started with a Tatuaje Lancero on the way to Schlesinger's.
Then a H.Upmann #2 :thumbs:
Then a Mag 46 :thumbs:
Then a LFD Factory Press I
And a PAN Principe on the way home.

-Rob

It's nice to see people are smoking well this holiday season. :thumbs:

Doc.

It's nice to see people are smoking well this holiday season. :thumbs:

Doc.

With special thanks to my Secret Santa, its a All Fuente, All the Time Weekend for me. I blame you for this, dear Doc, but frankly, I'd have wound up a Fuente whore in time. :thumbs:

Just your basic party short between the rain showers. It was goooooood!

Had a Best Seller tonight followed by a Brazilia Pirahna. Two homeruns for construction, burn and flavor.

La Aurora Preferidos robusto for lunch at my B&M. It is a very nice smoke. Complex with a perfect amount of spice for my taste. In my top three (I haven't had a plethora of smokes so that should be taken with a grain of salt :laugh: ).

Tonight I had two nice smokes to celebrate the arrival of Allen Iverson here in Denver. First off was a WOAM which was flawless as always. Second I went with a Litto Gomez small batch. Great smokes, thanks Philly!

La Aurora Preferidos robusto for lunch at my B&M. It is a very nice smoke. Complex with a perfect amount of spice for my taste. In my top three (I haven't had a plethora of smokes so that should be taken with a grain of salt :laugh: ).

I've got to agree with you on those. I only have 6 left from a box I bought back in the summer, one of my favorite smokes right now :love:

I had the La Aurora Preferido Robusto yesterday as well and on Thursday had a Padron 1964 Maduro "A" and it was absolutely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.