• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anejo #50 (2005) - best Anejo I've had so far. The #48 was damn good but this was better. Sweeter and smoother. The extra coupla years helped, I imagine. I have not tried the #46 and have two of them plus a #55 recovering from my local. I've liked the Anejos I've tried so far but didn't think the hype was deserved.

For me, the best discovery of the holiday seasonals was Flor de Ybor City. I was forced to get a bundle to get the deal on the single sticks Fuentes at Tampa Sweethearts. :thumbs:

I want to put some maduros up to age. One of the best bundles I've tried!

Had my first cigar of the new year last night: La Flor Domonica factory press I. Mighty good cigar, IMHO an equal to the II (but very different).

I've got two of the Factory Press II resting in my humidor right now, they look gorgeous and I can't wait to smoke them but I am holding out for a warm spring day (good luck huh?) to sample one. Right now I just light an Oliva Master Blends Torpedo, started off with a perfect burn and draw with a nice sweet taste. We shall see how it progresses but so far so good.

I've got two of the Factory Press II resting in my humidor right now, they look gorgeous and I can't wait to smoke them but I am holding out for a warm spring day (good luck huh?) to sample one. Right now I just light an Oliva Master Blends Torpedo, started off with a perfect burn and draw with a nice sweet taste. We shall see how it progresses but so far so good.

Factory Press II's are great smokes, I enjoy them much more than the original ones. Plus the ring gauge is a little bit smaller so it doesnt feel like you are smoking a 4x4.....just a 2x4 ;)

Smoked an Ashton Panetela......then had to have a Por Larranaga Panetela and a Romeo y Julieta Purito just to wash the taste out of my mouth! :laugh:

Just finished up a Padilla Miami while walking the dog.

Great smoke on a beautiful day in Texas. Thanks Vin!

Had a Bolivar RC after lunch and finished the work day with a FFOX Fuente Fuente.

SLR petit coronas...won from a CP BOTL. It was a great smoke...especially if you don't have an hour to burn!

I went with a LFD DL Lancero this morning and finishing the night off with a Opus X Perfecxion X. :thumbs:

Last night with the JR crew, Gurhka Legend gifted by Dave. Thanks, Bro. First ever and it was fabulous. Enjoyed it with a glass of port.

I had a Cao Italia early and later an Avo Classic. Been wanting another Italia, they are some of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.