• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private Stock corona. Damn fine smoke, especially for the price.

5 Vegas Casket Strength... Has a similar profile to RP Sungrown.. I do enjoy it. :thumbs:

I don't smoke from my Opus stash all that often, but tonight I decided what the hell. I fired up a Perf X and watched the last two weeks of prison break (which I've had taped on Tivo). The kicker is that I don't have any clients to see until 1pm tomorrow. Not bad, an Opus, prison break and sleeping in as late as I want (although that's often impeded by my hungry cat and dog!) :)

I finished the night with a Opus X Perfecxion X and a Anejo #46.

Edited to add: I couldn't sleep so I pulled out this HdM that is NC called Musico. It cost me $6 and it isn't that bad. Can tell its a Hoyo for sure and it even had some notes of some peppery/spice taste to it. Not a bad change up to what I normally smoke. :thumbs:

I don't smoke from my Opus stash all that often, but tonight I decided what the hell. I fired up a Perf X and watched the last two weeks of prison break (which I've had taped on Tivo). The kicker is that I don't have any clients to see until 1pm tomorrow. Not bad, an Opus, prison break and sleeping in as late as I want (although that's often impeded by my hungry cat and dog!) :)

I feel you. I never, ever make it past 7am when I am trying to sleep in. I always succumb to the wet kisses, sharp claws, and tag team attack of the cat and dog!

Last evening I had a custom rolled Cuban figurado. It was fresh but amazing and totally surpassed anything I got from Taboada this year for less than a third of the price per stick. Very defined black coffee, cedar, and earth flavors with a creamy finish that was balanced from start to finish on this multidimensional beauty. The burn was a bit off, but I expected that.

I enjoyed a ISOM Montecristo Edmundo for my son's first birthday. Hope to have one with him one day. :)

I had an AF 858 Maduro. Great daily smoke don’t tell anybody though because I wont be able to find um again. :laugh:

I'm going to eat a little lunch then step out onto the deck and light a 2 year old WOAM :laugh:

Tatuaje White label P3. :thumbs:

I should start making some pectin.

got my ass kicked by a OX Robusto, but damn i love those cigars (but not necessarily w/ an empty stomach)

I had another Tatuaje Reserva J21 last evenging. I am not a fan of NC robustos because though full of flavor they rarely have the balance to really make the cigar enjoyable(IMHO). This is one of only a few exceptions to that perception. Medium full with ample but balanced tobacco flavors. Yuuummmmy!

ERDM Flor de Llaneza gifted by Joe (siriusstogie). Great smoke. :thumbs:

Had a RyJ Caz from 05' , its hard to imagine that such a UGLY stick can taste so Yummy !! :)

Had a Perdomo Reserve Maduro P...I usually don't care much for Perdomos. This one was quite good. :thumbs:

While hanging out at the Outlaw with Dav1041, I enjoyed a DCM Stanford's 90th, a Pepin/Padilla Outlaw Special (the 6 X 60 monster) and a Partagas 858 from May 03 (that Dav1041 had gifted me several months back). All in all -- a pretty good day!!

I braved the frozen tundra of East Tennessee to enjoy a WOA. Worth every frost bitten second of it!!

Just a bunch of Anejo #46's and Hemingway Classic Maddies the last 3 days.

Macanudo Cafe Diplomat... nice dogrocket... :/

If Macanudo than only in MADURO version.

Status
Not open for further replies.