• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I thought I wrote that with so many cigars of diffrernt brands writing the names would be a chore. Oh, I did. Yes, writing the names would be a chore, but since reading and writing about cigars made me hungry, I just smoked a Mocambo Wilde Havana.

I thought the topic of this post was "What did you smoke today; I am interested in your daily smoking habit." Didn't ask for names, didn't ask for reviews, asked "What did you smoke?" I smoked 12 cigars and a couple of cigarillos. They satisfied me, sorry you are not satisfied.

Since I smoke mostly different cigars every day, stating 'What I did smoke' by way of size/shape
I think gives just as clear a picture of my daily smoking habit than had I dropped a few names.

One at a time and several one after another.

Boy, you sure are a jackass. I hope you don't plan on spending alot of time here, because I've just decided to call you on all of your shit. Keep it up tough guy.

This weekend, I had several fine cigars -- RyJ Cornitas en Cedro, Oliva Master Blends II Torp, Litto Gomez Americano, RyJ Anniversario #2, and a Cusano 18 Paired Maduro Robusto.

Smoking through my stash of Opus like its going out of style. Yes, never fear I have enough Opus to last me 6 months. Other than that, I've smoked some interesting smokes I haven't before thanks to some generous BOTL's that have bombed me. Right now I am smoking a Ancient Warrior Perfecto I believe. Its pretty good and wished I had a few more of these bad boys right now. :D

AF Chateau Fuente maduro. Very tasty. This is starting to replace the CAO Brazilia when I'm looking for a shorter smoke.

Smoked a 05 Punch Punch... wow! This was a great cigar, a little young, but I can tell that they have a lot of potential. I haven't really explored the Punch brand, but I have a feeling this is the start of a long long long relationship! These really mach my taste profile!

Left out for breakfast a Cohiba Club and also one for lunch! Perfect break for my hectic day...

:love:

I had a Don Pepin Black Label Robusto. This is my favorite line as of yet. Not as sweet as the white and much more refined than the blue, both very good in their own right. I'll definately be getting more of these.

2- '03 Punch SS - Wow!

1-Maximus #5 (my first Maximus ever0

1-Drew Esate Dirt (not a fan of flavored cigars, just wanted to try it. Interesting)

1-Juan Lopez Seleccion # 1

Next- Bolivar RC

:D

Don Pepin Blue Label Invictos. I really liked this one. At times I was probably smoking a little too fast but it never got harsh, even down to the last inch. Lasted an hour and a half which I think is great for a robusto size.

Thanks to a very generous BOTL and you know who you are..I smoked a Padron 1926 maddie unknown size and also a Graycliff Espresso which was my first one ever. I have to say it was pretty damn tasty and really enjoyed it a lot. :thumbs:

Today I froze my posterior off while enjoying my first RASCC. :thumbs:

I probably would have fired something else up but I couldn't feel my hands. The RASCC nearly blistered my thumb without me knowing it. :0

After an awful day I needed something special to lift my spirits so I had a BBF from '00 that I recieved in a trade with a most generous brother. I've heard terrible things about Cuban cigars from this year but the construction was impecable. The flavor was out of this world and didn't resemble any BBF I'd previously had. It was full of honey, nutmeg, and sweet heavy cream, all backed up by that classic Bolivar tobacco core. Needless to say, it made my day much better.

Currently working on a VSG Tres Mystique with my morning coffee as I read.... breakfast of champions! :laugh:

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.