• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This AM - Boli PC with coffee on the deck. Almost done with the checkbook / bills for the month. Once I finish, probably a MAG46 from a box I have that's really come along and is smoking VERY nicely now..... :cool:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

Just trying to get out of the wife's hair, she is under the weather, so I sat in the lanai and fired up a Boli beli along with a couple of fingers of Glenfiddich Solera. Because that went to quickly, I smoked a La Aurora Gold with another glass of Solera.

Enjoyed it all!

Ken

Lazy Sunday... Just lit up a La Unica Cameroon Churchill No. 2, with a couple of fingers of Dalmore 12!

So far, so good!!!

Last night: Outlaw Perfecto, Trinidad Reyes & Don Pepin Cuban Classic.

Today: Siglo II & Padilla Signature 1932

La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduro....

The thing was all big, veiny, and dark, it scared the hell out of me!!! I don't think I'll smoke these again purely out of aesthetic reasons.

Last night I had a Parti short(boy that was over quick)short and sweet but quite enjoyable.It started out very spicy but that could have been my fault with the torch but it smoothed out after a few minutes.Today's weather was great so I went out on a hike with the kids(5+8) and I enjoyed a Anejo 50 from 05 that I recieved in a sampler from a forum member here.I love this site :laugh:

Had a great cigar smoking weekend.

After getting work out of the way, I started Sunday with one of the last Edmundos I still have from Dec 05.

These were good at Christmas and seem a notch better now, only two months later. I really want more! :cool:

Then I lit my first Rey Miguel by Pepin. This robusto was almost on par with the Edmundo!

I topped off the night with a Bolivar Corona Junior. Great little affordable fireplug. Another first for me.

So I really enjoyed my day of rest - I even rested! :D

Steve

Cohiba Robusto from 04 that is 'slap yo mammy' good, i'm starting to get some taste back from this damn flu i'm fighting (and Allegra w/ some bourbon is an interesting combo)

and a short story

Ashton ESG, not a bad smoke but not worth the hefty price tag. I might pick up one more for humidor eye candy (the band IS gorgeous), but not something I would ever work into my smoking routine, for the money a Diademas Finas beats it hands down.

I'm just getting ready to light up a Tatuaje Tainos, compliments of 'balls. Thanks my friend! This baby is huge, and is exactly what I was looking for tonight. I'm doing a little tailgaiting, at home :), prior to the SU vs. Gtown game. Therefore, I want a tasty smoke and one that will last for a while; this should do the trick!

Ahhhhhh... I just lit this baby and immediately, the Tatuaje flavors come out and quite pronounced. :love:

Hmmm, today is a smoking day, as was yesterday....

RyJ Reserva Real
Padron 6000 mad
SLR something or other (NC)
something else I forgot what...

And now I'm looking at an AF Cuban Corona mad.

RyJ Reserva Real
Padron 6000 mad

Wow, that was a smoking day! Were you hittin' the sauce and forgot what you were smoking? :p

RyJ Reserva Real
Padron 6000 mad

Wow, that was a smoking day! Were you hittin' the sauce and forgot what you were smoking? :p

I thought real hard, looked at my "cigar garbage can" where I put my ashes and bands, and I realized I didn't forget, I just only smoked those three.

Going to have to add:

AF Cuban Corona
Quintero Maduro

I had a "cough" Macanudo Maduro while watching a remake of that family favorite "The Hills Have Eyes". Almost burned my nose twice when I jumped. :blush:

I smoked an interesting robusto-sized cigar that tasted very much like a PSD4 :thumbs:

Just got back from a cigar club meeting and burned to the nub a sublime--life is good! :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

Well, that Tatuaje Tainos seemed to be my magic charm as I enjoyed it while the 'Cuse put the Hoyas over their knees and gave them a swift and cold beating tonight. :thumbs:

I had a "cough" Macanudo Maduro while watching a remake of that family favorite "The Hills Have Eyes". Almost burned my nose twice when I jumped. :blush:

That movie gave me the creeps, and that isn't easy to do unless your name is Samwell.

I enjoyed a Partagas 898 '05 while sipping on Cuban coffee with my lady. Thanks for all of the help, the coffee was perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.