• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I was going to smoke something, anything...until my 7-month old woke up at 9:30 and stayed awake wanting to be on my lap for over an hour and fugged my night smoking window. I'm a frustrated man. And I bought a bagful of Pepin sticks at the local B&M today too. :(

Wilkey

you still have to buy cigars?!!?!?!?!

you should be able to mention a brand or blend or vitola and the noobs should bomb with the knowledge you have dropped here.

someone just might be on santa's list... any wishes???

I had a Edge maduro missile. it laked flavor so i put it out. kind of disapointed since it had some age on it. i expected more from it.

Getting ready for tonights Titans i had this nasty yard gar earlier that was red.Tonight i make up for it with a pam26 #1.

Today while celebrating turning in my last writing assignment of the semester and the great weather here, I had:

-Monte #1 '03
-Hemingway Classic SG '03
-Partagas Piramide EL '00

Cohiba XV -- NIce, Very nice.

ERDM 2001 Tainos These are smokin' good since resting a month in my Humi from their long trip.

edited changing there to their

While enjoying a great evening w/ family, I had a JL #1 from '07 and a Cohiba DC EL '03. The Cohiba was pretty damn good, but I prefer the Piramide to the DC. Paired both w/ some HC Anejo Reserva (Thanks Sam!).

Illusione 888

Good construction, nice draw, it seemed 1 dimensional. I picked up some Robusto's hopefully they are more interesting. I think I paid 8bucks for the cigar, would I buy it again for 8....probally. It was a medium strength cigar at best, and wasnt spicy at all, just really leathery

Today:
2-H.upmann Corona Jr.'s-good little buggers when the draw is right.
1-Anejo #46 need I say more?
1-Camacho Liberty 2007--Yummie, Yummie

an 07 PLP ... nothing special here, hopefully they will improve with rest because this one was very flat.

Smoked a Davidoff Limited Edition Robusto with a few years on it. Started out great, turned a little toward the end.

I am now smoking a PSD4 from 98. :love: The nub is about a half inch long and still smoking like a dream.

Edit to add: Thanks Jim!

Tatuaje Havana IV Hermoso. Had about 15 months of age on it. Smoked great!

Smoked a Davidoff Limited Edition Robusto with a few years on it. Started out great, turned a little toward the end.

I am now smoking a PSD4 from 98. :love: The nub is about a half inch long and still smoking like a dream.

Edit to add: Thanks Jim!

Great cigar with that kind of age!

A few months ago, I had one from '94 and it was absolutely delicious!

I haven't posted in here for ages. Ok, so here goes with what I smoked every day for the last year :laugh:

Alright then, just the last 3 or 4 days...

H Up Sir Winston May 2003... I last had one of these about a year ago...wow, this was a great smoke especially the last 1/4
AVO 22 Cannister OR...delicious
Don Carlos E da A Toro...very nice, over priced though IMO.
Anejo 50 2005...with all the talk about Anejo's lately, how could I refuse.
Cohiba Magicos... I love the new CM5's, maybe it's the Maduro wrapper, not sure but one helleva nice smoke.
Monte tubo from mid 1970...very smooth, unusual taste, most enjoyable.

Life is good!

Brian

Last night, an Anejo Shark from 05...very nice!

Tonight, I had an Oliva Serie V Lancero followed by an Opus xXx. Great smokes to complete a great day!

Made this Thanksgiving better by smoking with the relatives while enjoying an Opus X xXx Power Ranger, and I must say it was one fine cigar!
B

Knocked out a Partagas Serie D #1 EL 2004, which was awesome. Also had a Fuente 8-5-8 at the hot tub tonight (living in AZ is awesome)...

Status
Not open for further replies.