• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just receive a box of Montecristo Edmundo dated Feb 07. Normally I'd wait six months to try these, but I couldn't resist. I took my dog to the dog park where I usually have my cigars. Fired the Monte up and forgot all about the dog. Glad I didn't wait six months, it was ready to be smoked. I removed the label and smoked it till my fingers got hot. I already know where I'll be tomorrow afternoon.

Smoked a Tat Reserva J21 last night. Lord o lord does it need some time to mellow. Its strong borderline harsh in flavor. Tastes like I'm smoking a piece of wood.

Had Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos at first... awesome! than DCM #4 (Toro) which was also very good but not like the previous little bastid. Nice evening! :thumbs:

Had a Christmas party in a town about an hour away, so I took the opportunity to smoke an AF 858 Maddie on the way there and a HdM Dark Sumatra Media Noche on the way home. The 858 was as good as they always are, the HdM DS was good, but I like the Espresso size much more.

Yesterday I had the following

JFR torpedo

Gurkha Black Dragon

Casa Fuente corona gorda.

That was the first of the new Black Dragon's I have had and I will say it is just another Gurkha. I don't care how pretty the presentation is, I still don't like them. It is a hella nice box though!

Brandon

Yesterday i had a Fonseca ISOM and a Triple maddy after dinner.

'1) 07 Trinidad Ingenios - The draw was a bit tight, but that is likely due to being overhumidified. It is a solid medium bodied cigar with noticable changes in profile, particularly when exhaled through one's nose. Speaking of exhaled smoke, it smells marvelous!

This one has potential...

2) '98 Upmann PC - I love Upmanns, need I say anymore?

3) Party Short I received in a trade with FXAdam. Tasty little bugger, I tell you!

I've slowed down sice it got real cold in ohio and I can't smoke on the back porch. But I got two in today:

Oliva V Torp---getting to be my fav.
Padron 80th---These suck! So, send me yours so you don't have to be tortured by this crappy cigar :sign:

It's my birthday!!!!!

Birthday smoke #1: Shark.

Up next: Opus X RdC from summer '04.

Possibles later: Opus X Robo Maduro, Padron 80th, Cohiba Sig

I got a batch of 15 Gurkha Triple Ligeros - and have smoked one each of the last two nights. They have a sort of creamy coffee chocolatey taste - and I found them VERY consistent. Both sticks were smooth all the way to burning my finger tips.

Enjoyed a Gran Habano Corojo #5 Rothschild from a box Puffstuff just sent up to me. It smoked great right down to the nub. Maybe one to add to the list of favorites.

Ernie

I had a Romeo Y Julieta Habana Reserve Toro tonight, and really enjoyed it. It had some characteristics that reminded me of the Oliva V...although the flavor wasn't quite as consistent all the way through the stick. However, it's a less expensive cigar - so I'm okay with that. I bought this single to try it out - and think a box is in my future.

Near future.

Excuse me...I need to place an order. :)

Just got done smokin what seems to be my new fav. A good somewhat cheap stick... Short Story! Just bought a box and seeing that I'm gonna have to buy a new one soon.

Happy Holidays brothers and sisters, enjoy and be safe.

A little late, but Sat. I smoked my first maduro Hemingway (the classic) as well as my first Shark.

I started with the hemingway, and that was one of the few AF's I've really enjoyed. Smooth, but full of flavor. Next was the Shark, and while it was a great cigar it had some annoying burn issues (it seemed wet even though it's been sitting at 65% for a month nearly). I really enjoyed the Shark, but I think I liked the Hemingway better.

Luckily, I have a few more of each, so I'll be able to compare them quite a bit more before I make up my mind.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.