• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFD DL Lancero - This was my first of these and it is a fantastic cigar. I will definitely be looking to get my hands on more of these.

Tatuaje Cojonu 2006 - Excellent smoke as always!

started my day off with a tatuaje hvi angeles with the morning coffee. damn i love those sticks... need to find myself some more.
and i just had my first anejo(46) ever. excellent smoke.

LFD DL Lancero - This was my first of these and it is a fantastic cigar. I will definitely be looking to get my hands on more of these.

Tatuaje Cojonu 2006 - Excellent smoke as always!

Must be the jersey guy smoke for St. Patty's Day, as I had a LDF DL lancero as well, courtesy of a fellow BOTL. Great flavor, but I kept getting an aftertaste I just didn't enjoy. Also had a San Cristobal Clasico that was pretty good.

Try some different sizes in the line: the Hermosos, Angeles, or Almirantes (churchill). I've had the robo and the beli sizes, they didn't do much for me. Most folks seem to agree the smaller ring gauges are where it's at with the Havana VI line.

Well, no isom's for me still. I had to settle for a Opus X Reserva D Chateau while standing out in a blizzard under my favorite alcove next to my dorm area. I took a picture of it so that I can remember some of the crazy shit I did while over in Russia. :laugh:

Just has an Ashton VSG Tres Mystic. What a great smoke that was.
I think I'm starting to see why the VSG lines gets so much praise.

The other night I had a Gurkha Legend from a trade done here awhile back. I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I really liked this cigar. It was very enjoyable, despite my preconceived notions. I will definitely get some more, but I doubt I'll ever use these as 'investments', though. :laugh:

Smoking a Fuente WOAM right now, chasing it with a Guinness. Perfect combo IMHO. Just a great, great smoke.

Lou

I'm smoking a Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra Toro right now and I must say it is a damn good smoke. I see now whay it was selected as one of the top 25 by CA. When I pulled it out of the cello I was amazed at how incredible it looked and smelled. I allmost couldn't bring myself to light it but I'm glad I did. I have got to find some more of these!

Try some different sizes in the line: the Hermosos, Angeles, or Almirantes (churchill). I've had the robo and the beli sizes, they didn't do much for me. Most folks seem to agree the smaller ring gauges are where it's at with the Havana VI line.

X2. My favorite Havana VI and one of my favorite all around smokes is the Havana VI Nobles. Every time I go back to it I remember why I love it so much. A couple nights ago I had the Tat red band reserve Zona Del Este... the thickie torpedo shaped one..... while it was pretty good it didn't stand a chance against the Nobles imo.

Tonight I revisited the Tatuaje P3 Toro (White band). The first one I had months ago did nothing for me, but tonight this one (after a few months in the humi) made me think I might have been wrong about it. It was good... not "great" but definitely solid and enjoyable. On the milder simpler side, but good.

Still no match for the Nobles though!

Had a Coronado by La Flor Domincana Toro. I really am liking this line. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.