• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you want to be when you grew up?

I remember thinking that I wanted to work in a think tank......not really sure what a think tank was. I guess as a consultant I have in some way achieved that goal.

I also remember a strong urge to live like Grizzly Adams in the wild.....anybody know of any consulting jobs in the wilderness?

I remember thinking that I wanted to work in a think tank......not really sure what a think tank was. I guess as a consultant I have in some way achieved that goal.

I also remember a strong urge to live like Grizzly Adams in the wild.....anybody know of any consulting jobs in the wilderness?

You're safe there, Jeff. Nobody will EVER equate high tech with think tank. :sign:

Growing up I always wanted to be a scientist, working on experiments in a lab. As I grew older and bigger I thought of joining the FBI. I went as far as to meet with a gentleman in the Local field office a couple of times and job shadowed him for a day.

Well after highschool off I went to college to double major and Pysch and Sociology :( One day setting in class listening to a prof talk I decided I could never, ever listen to people complain about their problems with out taking any personal accountabilty for them.

Skip ahead to two years of Tech school a couple of state certifications and a here I am. I get to work a part-time job for full pay, get a vacation every three weeks, OT, good benefits, a big red truck, and to spend time with my family. Ironically enough, I do have to listen to people tell me about there problems most ever day I work, but in the grand scheme of things I have it pretty darn good.

Brandon

I wanted to be an astronaut. I had dreams of building a rocket car and flying it into outer space.