• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

I am an Alcohol and Drug Counselor in a prison. And on the weekends per diam I will do Interventions like the ones on A&E network.
Who do you see more of:
RickJames.jpg

or

Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

I'm a Scheduler/Project Manager type for a large construction company. I also part time at a local B&M. I'm a husband, dreamer and aspiring Bad-Ass.

Detective at the Police Department here. I get to prowl this wonderful place, while I have nothing to do at work. :thumbs: Great Job!!

Detective at the Police Department here. I get to prowl this wonderful place, while I have nothing to do at work. :thumbs: Great Job!!

Go back to Patrol brother!! :D J/k, I'm about as tired of pushing a car as you were...

Network Engineer... lots of routing work over a 140-node satellite-based network. :)

Investment Accountant. I get to spend my days calculating how much money you've lost in your 401K over the past few years.

I'm currently a General Manager for a luxury high rise condominium in downtown Miami. Hopefully the real estate market will get better in a year or two and I can go back into real estate development.

Ummmm....lawyer. :cool: I do mostly financial work and civil litigation. Currently I am swamped with corporate reorganizations and bankruptcy matters.

I am an Office Manager for a company that develops software for cellular systems. With that comes the fame of being the voice of Lemko. So when the system is having a problem you here me saying "We're sorry your call cannot be completed at this time".

I am a sales rep for a laboratory equipment/supplies distributor. I also work in hospital labs as a tech on a PRN basis.

I a postdoc at the University of Mississippi, Ole Piss. I am trying to figure out how a bacteria make a chemical that is a possible treatment for tuberculosis and other diseases.

I'm a production supervisor for SUBZERO Freezer Co. We also own Wolf Appliance. It's a pretty cool job and the company is pretty good to us semi-salaried folk.

I'm a MD-88 Captain for Delta Airlines. Been there 18 years. Like to spend most layovers in Florida for the smoker friendly environment and warm weather.

But I've also have made the pilgrimage to Outlaw for one of their monthly cigar events and got paid while attending :whistling:

Kevin

Well, until this morning I was a government contractor working with The Office of Child Support Enforcement doing IT work. Mainly supporting something called The Federal Parent Locator Service. But basically running a piece of software called Connect:Direct. However, it turns out the contractor I was working for didn't get the new contract and now I'm either laid-off, or soon to be rehired by the new company. I'm not sure what I'm doing since I just found out all of this about 2 hours ago.

District Manager for insurance company...Aflac

Oh, also studying for the actuarial exams, so I can become a fellow in like 8 years. :sign: