• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you like to do while smoking?

Sitting outside in the evening, sipping bourbon, listening to music and talking to my neighbor or whoever walks by with their dog. We did this a few Saturday nights last month and it was rather relaxing.

PICT0041.jpg

Well being in retirement, I have to much time on my hands. So while smoking, I will either do laundry, read, cook, sit outside, write, surf the internet, or post on here. Sometimes pour a glass of Scotch and torch up a cigar. Just think about stuff or drink coffee or tea while smoking cigars. Just to pass the boredom away. :D

I like to sit outside and listen to music while I smoke and drink whatever is the choice of the day. It is my hour to do absolutely nothing but enjoy a choice bundle of tobacco.

I will smoke a cigar and do anything. Though sometimes I enjoy reclining on my back porch and reading, I am not one to hold still. Or as my wife says, I cannot hold still. So far this week all of my cigars have come while at work (both physical and sitting on my ass at my desk), on the way to or way back from a meeting, walking the dog, preping the garden for winter, or working on our Rotary House. Even though an hour is too long for me to sit still, a cigar is a focus and a relaxation tool...and tasty too!

Depends on the time of day or nite. Usually sitting outside surfing the net, watching nature. If I am at the shop working depends, when it is slow just watching a good movie. And of course hanging with my fellow BOLT's with that good beverage and great smoke.

My day usually ends with me and the wife outside, on the deck, beverage in hand, having a smoke and chatting about the day. She'll finish her smoke lots quicker than I do, so more often than not I end up having a nice, quiet time in the evening to enjoy the smoke, the beverage, and reflect on the day. I look forward to this more and more as time goes on.... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I actually am smoking a cigar while on the board right now. When some numbnuts doesn't rope me into a lunchtime meeting, I enjoy reading sci-fi and a smoke out on my employer's patio.

When I'm not smoking with a local BOTL I'm usually reading or playing online poker. If it's a really nice cigar, I'll just watch the world go by. :)

I'm usually driving in my truck or sitting on my porch watching the world go by...
It my down time. A bit of forced relaxation in an otherwise very hectic life.

Reading about what you numb nuts like doing when smoking :laugh: :laugh:

Brian

Good smokes;
I like to sit down,focus 100% on my smokeing experiance and the cigar itself.Doing so relaxes me very much and puts a smile on my face as I pick out new flavors and learn more about smokeing.

Medium average gars; relax or work,depends.

Yard gars;
I cut the grass,etc etc.

But it comes down to focusing on my cigar,even yard gars which relaxes me and allows me to discover detailed profiles on all cigars I smoke,even yard gars.

Nuttin.

I like to relax while smoking and about the most strenous thing I do while smoking either a cigar or a pipe is a Sudoku puzzle.

Well, my usual habits include really getting into my smoke... still a newbie and still finding my feet with regards to the taste of a cigar, as well as enjoying the whole experience - admiring the wrapper, the smell of the lit cigar, the feel in between my finger and thumb. If at my local B+M (Virgil Avenue Smoke shop, Buffalo NY) I'll put on the tv but as background noise only; I'll chat with the regulars there.

Lately, however, I've grown accustomed to putting on the iPod and vegging out to some great Jeff Beck or David Gilmour while diving headfirst into the experience of a cigar, sight, smell, touch, and taste!

Sorry for being long winded... I love this passion of ours!
Darren :love: