• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you think about this?

Hoagiehoag1028

Reaction score
I was perusing the auction site and saw these... seeing that the seller says they are from the 50's I assume they are cuban... you think they would be smokable?

My link

Scroll down a little further and the seller says he has no idea how they were stored and therefore would not suggest smoking them. Personally, I'd spend the money on something I could smoke.

Auction should be taken down soon as your not allowed the last I knew to sell cigars on fleabay. Cigar band yes but to openly say they are cigars is not allowed. I also do not think Monte #3 came with cello but I was not even born in the 50,s. Buying cigars on fleabay your more often than not going to get fake.

I wish I had the money to experiment with this, but then again, if I had that kind of money I would probably just buy some vintage CC's from a reliable source. I guess it is just the gambler in me that is attracted to things like this.