• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What ever happend to ....

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
I am not around as often as I used to but do come back from time to time especially around SS time every year to spread Christmas joy.

I was searching some old names and this brought up the question. Every wonder why some people don't show up anymore?

Ok Jollyco showed back up recently (I figured someone stabbed him in the neck). But still, ever wonder what happened to some of those we used to see daily?

I may or may not have been close friends with the following but I don't see much from:

CoventryCat86
psyktek
sleepyjim
Triple_D
Horse
Styx&stoned

Anyone have others they haven't seen in awhile?

Horse checks in from time to time, cc got banned, dunno about the rest....

A couple of the others had life get in the way. :(

The one that gets me most wondering is Miamicubano

I'm really bugged by his abscence.

Styx&stoned is alive and well in Columbus, OH. I herf with him and a good group of the Central Ohio Cigar Kings (C.O.C.K.'s) every time I am up there.

He has been going through some personal issues with the marriage, but still going strong and things are looking up for him.

I miss

Cards&Gars
Chewbacco
PTownshend
smokelaw1

to name a couple

I miss Wur....oh there you are!

What about Cigardawg?

I am not around as often as I used to but do come back from time to time especially around SS time every year to spread Christmas joy.

I was searching some old names and this brought up the question. Every wonder why some people don't show up anymore?

Ok Jollyco showed back up recently (I figured someone stabbed him in the neck). But still, ever wonder what happened to some of those we used to see daily?

I may or may not have been close friends with the following but I don't see much from:

CoventryCat86
psyktek
sleepyjim
Triple_D
Horse
Styx&stoned

I chatted with Triple D in June. He's still breading his dogs :)

I miss Neal, his wit and wisdom. I know he lurks, but doesn't post any more. I wish he and Rod would make peace. This place just isn't the same without him.

Doc.

CoventryCat86
psyktek
sleepyjim
Triple_D
Horse
Styx&stoned

I think I recall Bob (psyktek) going exclusively to pipes some years ago.