• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What ever happened with the Cruzado cigars

Dion told me that they were due to arrive in his warehouse next week (1st week of Oct). They should begin shipping shortly thereafter.

Last I heard was middle of September he was just waiting on the boxes to come in, and would ship by now. I to can not wait for them. How do they taste compared to the 88 or CG:4?

They are totally different to my taste than the illusione line. Very raw and earthy at this young age. I tried the robusto, I am really interested to see how the thinner RG vitolas size up.

Had a cple Dion was nice enough to give me in Vegas. Very different from the Illusione line. Extremely young when I smoked mine. I have 2 of them resting which I will be smoking some time in the near future.

Sounds good, I'm anxiously awaiting this for sure. Kinda of nice that Dion is going with a different taste profile with these cigars. Also, what kind of wrapper are on these? Is it just the same as the other Illusiones?

Had a cple Dion was nice enough to give me in Vegas. Very different from the Illusione line. Extremely young when I smoked mine. I have 2 of them resting which I will be smoking some time in the near future.

And the verdict is???

And the verdict is???
The answer is in Dions Intro thread....
Alex, if you posted your thoughts on the referenced slightly aged Cruzados in some intro thread and then asked Bfisher88 to publicize it. I'll be damned if I can find it??? ???