• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What have I done?

Conrats, Bro. As far as "What have I done?"... looks to me like you got pretty damn lucky. Your bride is beautful and you'er an ugly SOB. :sign: :sign: :D

Matt R said:
Conrats, Bro. As far as "What have I done?"... looks to me like you got pretty damn lucky. Your bride is beautful and you'er an ugly SOB. :sign: :sign: :D
Hate to say it, but I agree with him. LOL! Actually, "what have I done" probably better applies to her than you. :D

Congratulations, Duane!! Here's to many happy years together!

When times get tough just remember: Don't sweat the small stuff....and don't sweat the big stuff either!!! :thumbs:

Congrats Triple D!! I am finalizing details for my own wedding this October. Tedious process, cant wait for it to be here.
Bryan :thumbs:

Gotta admit though the boy does dress up well for an ugly mug....

Bwaaahhh ;)

Congratulations! May your life together be everything you wish for and more.

Congrats to you and your wife. Many happy years to you and your family. :thumbs:

Thanks, I'm going to post the rest of the pictures on the net and send a link to the page when I have it finished. For some reason the pictures come up dark on my computer and I have to brighten them. My father in law pulled up the disc on his computer and all the pictures look great. I've been having the same problem when working with my pit bull pictures.

Anyway, I smoked a RAC :thumbs: If you guys remember I was supposed to smoke the Opus X "A" that she bougnt me but I didn't have time to enjoy such a big cigar that night. We are going on our honeymoon the third week of August and I'm going to smoke it then.

I ain't that ugly
rofl.gif
but I do agree that I lucked up. I had chased her for years and she started showing interest in me while I was dating my now ex girlfriend. I dropped the one I was with like a hot potato and Wendy and I have been happy ever since. I never really thought much of weddings before but I do believe it was one of the happiest days of my life.