• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What I smoked tonight...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
I went to the shop this afternoon, parused the cabinet that I LOVE to look in... So I chose a La Aurora Preferido 1903 Maddy...no review...just...DAMN, what a niceeee smoke...and some lovely man gave me some nice port to go along with it...In heaven now...

Melly :love:

Well it was 1:30 in the morning and i didnt have anything better to do so i decided to light up. :whistling: at first i wasn't quite sure what i was in the mood for but i said what the heck, i'll light up a nice Macanudo Vintage 1997. I have to admit that Macanudo can make a classy smoke. Constructed very nicely and smelled great. It was what i needed. a little mild but i love the flavor of those sticks. It burned really consistantly and even, I didnt have to ash until about 3 inches down. Not a lot of smoke though but i couldn't get enough of the flavor. ya know you get a good smoke when you wanna bite the end of it off, ha ha. i'm glad i have more of those baby's in my humidor! Ahhh...there is nothin like a good cigar. :thumbs:

I went to the shop this afternoon, parused the cabinet that I LOVE to look in... So I chose a La Aurora Preferido 1903 Maddy...no review...just...DAMN, what a niceeee smoke...and some lovely man gave me some nice port to go along with it...In heaven now...
Haven't had the maduros, but some friends and I have been buying up boxes of the naturals. Those are a really good smoke. I'm not one of those guys that tastes almonds and leather and shit... just know it had a really good flavor, slightly loose draw and I liked it! ;)

---John Holmes...