• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is a premium cigar?

Right, but those are by rating not by any qualification of premium, non-premium. I do agree that some don't belong on that Top 25 list. And there is no way a RASS shouldn't be there. :sign:

knightlaird said:
"What is the difference between a $10 and a $2 cigar? Eight bucks."--Lew Rothman. If you would like to see unbiased ratings and reviews for your favorite premium cigars, or to submit ratings and reviews of your own, you may go to www.top25cigar.com. Regards, knightlaird
[snapback]226492[/snapback]​

Knightlaird said "favorite premium cigars." Everyone has a right to their opinion. If you like $1-2 yard gars, that's cool.

If these raters have smoked $1-2 yard gars all their life, a Bolivar Corona is probably heaven. But it's still not premium, but my definition, because it's not that expensive, not that hard to get, and there are much better cigars tastewise.

knightlaird said:
In my opinion, one of the very best cigar values available today is the Tabantillas Gran Duque Maduro. I consider this cigar to be an excellent premium cigar. The packaging for these fine cigars is also outstanding. Enjoy!
[snapback]223773[/snapback]​
have to admit the gran duque is a mighty fine cigar and at the price that jr sells them there GREAT!