• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your Christmas Cigar?

I had a moment today to finally smoke a cigar and I ended up pulling out an AVO 22 european release I bought from an auction here some months back. WOW! 7 years later and this cigar smoked like a dream.

After everyone had left I lit up and am currently in the middle of a Cohiba Maduro.

Up in the mountains for Christmas so had to stick with short smokes, Cabiguan petite, Illusione 68 and Cuchillos Cubanos 32. But today I just finished a Tat Boris. Underwhelmed unfortunately but I tried it.

I've been trying to kick a nasty cold. Haven't smoked since the 24th but really looking forward to testing the Lost City that my wife mysteriously came up with under the tree.

smoked a tat black tubo on christmas eve, this is the night the family all gets together for a large meal and a lot of booze, had a padron 26 on christmas day at moms and smoked a PSD4 when i got home from moms

Back