• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your everday cigar?

I just had an AF Hemingway Best Seller last night and i can say with full confidence i will have a box of those sitting in my humi! That will be my new go-to smoke from now on. :thumbs:

-Zach

Im way too new to smoking cigars to have any "Everyday Cigars" still so many to try before I have something that I smoke on a regular basis. But the Cigars I have been smoking a lot more than anything else would definately be PAMs PANs and several different sizes in the LGC RF, the maduros are soo good this year. Still none of those are everyday. Variety is the spice of life.

CYG

Seems like I am like some that it is a matter of what I can get my hands on at the time I want to smoke. I always carry at least 5 different brands around with me just so I have a choice. Ranges from Diamond crown maximus to Padron aniv., to Opus and then all the other like VSG. To many and like about all.

Hi, Double D! My three favorite everyday cigars are: El Rey del Mundo (Honduras) Robusto Oscuro, Tabantillas Gran Duque Maduro, and Pinata Cubana Torpedo Maduro. These are great everyday cigars. Have a fantastic week, Double D! Regards, knightlaird

knightlaird said:
Hi, Double D! My three favorite everyday cigars are: El Rey del Mundo (Honduras) Robusto Oscuro, Tabantillas Gran Duque Maduro, and Pinata Cubana Torpedo Maduro. These are great everyday cigars. Have a fantastic week, Double D! Regards, knightlaird
[snapback]249190[/snapback]​

El Rey del Mundo is pretty nice

Don't really have an everyday smoke, I grab what looks good to me that day.

Cigars that I enjoy on a regular basis are CAO Cammies & Italias, Gurkha Regents, Hansotia Symphony Maduros.

I seem to be smoking more from the dark side though; BBF, RASS, Monte #2, ERDM Choix Supreme.

Gregor