• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your 'go to' cigar?

Don't get any ideas Sneeds. I can assure you we won't be taking warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning.

Doc.

A reference to Heartbreak Ridge...one of my all time favorite movies.

On the golf course, I smoke an AF Double Chateau Fuente SG on the front 9, and an LGC Churchill (maduro) on the back 9. For yard work, my go to is either an AF 858 (natural) or a H. Upmann Corona Major tubo. Any other time, I reach for only the goooooda stuff. :)

VSG Torpedo's, Padron 1926, 1964 (any wrapper), Opus X no.5.

For every day I would go with padron x000 or any of the cheaper fuentes.

Hemi Sig SG, 858 SG, and DIplo #4 seem to be what I reach for most lately.

Just lit up a Padron 2000 for the first time in a few weeks. Forgot how smooth and delicious these things are. Only takes a puff to remember!

I'm new to cigars as well, but have fallen in love with La Perla Habana Black Pearl Rojo Toros. So far it is a consistent smoke for me, but I also love the Padron X000.

I usually reach for Opus X Baseball bat when I can't find anything better! :sign:

I prefer Don Pepin blue label however have recently found a taste for his Tobacco Baez! A Lot less money for the same taste!

Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Fundadore (lancero) is my top go to smoke. My second would probably be a Cabaiguan Guapo.

Sounds like I need to try Padron. I had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown yesterday that I enjoyed. I will definately revisit the Rocky Patel brand.

The sun-growns are Rocky's best.

And I like backwoods natural when I'm out walking in the woods... simple good tasting cigars that you can smoke any time of the day.

Lately, it's been a Bolivar. Corona Junior for a short smoke, and Corona Extra for something a bit longer. I don't get to enjoy a cigar as often as I would like, but it allows me to go through a box slower.

Oliva V or HC criollo. Used to be Nording, but it isn't the same since it was rebranded (read re-blended)

My goto CC would be a Partagas 898V.

My goto NC would be a Padron Serie 1926 No. 6.

858 Maduro, WOAM Maduro, or pretty much any Padron.

That must be the new extra dark wrapper! :sign:

But I agree with you, this would def be a go-to of mine if they were easier to get at the ol' B&M. I have a few resting right now that I'm looking foward to firing up as soon as spring gets here. Great cigar with some age on it.

On a daily basis; any low end Tat, Fuente or Padron....More eventful occasion; high end Tat, Fuente or Padron and on Wednesdays it's CC's all the way, top to bottom.

First post nails it.

Padron 2000 maduro is damn tough to beat at its price point, and if you can keep the around for a couple of years, are real tough to beat at double the price point.

For a special occasion? Exclusivo maduros or any Anejo is a great choice, along with Hemmingway maduros in any size. Real special occasion?? PFR, all the way.