• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

Just had a JLP Brevas. Those never do me wrong. Nice and cheap and if you have to run back inside to take a shit, you just toss it without any thought

Just had a JLP Brevas. Those never do me wrong. Nice and cheap and if you have to run back inside to take a shit, you just toss it without any thought

My thoughts exactly! That's why I love these and Quinteros. Started the day with breakfast in bed from my 10 year old. Interesting but sweet. He kept bringing me coffee while I enjoyed an HdM du Gormet '07. Had a Tat Conjou 2006 for dinner and a FFOX Forbidden Lancero 2007 to finish the evening(review to follow). I enjoyed all three. In fact I can't think of the last cigar I didn't.

Without question a Por Larranega PC that was like smoking caramel - I wished it was a foot longer...

AVO Maduro that had about 3 years in the humidor. First AVO I've had. I always enjoy a surprise!

Well I am a newbie at this hobby err obsession, but Saturday night I had a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor. It was great. I really enjoyed it. I stopped at the local shop to get a La Aroma de Cuba, but they were out of stock. I upgraded to the Mi Amor and I was well pleased.

Just had a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne.

I know Perdomo gets a bad rap around these parts, but this one I had sitting in my humi for a bit, and in my humble opinion, was an excellent smoke.

The three fingers of Laphroig may have contributed to my enjoyment.

Dunhill Mojito - Such a unique cigar. Nose exhale was silky smooth. Sublime.

Last night was Jonesing for a smoke ... but didnt want to get kicked in the nuts, so I grabbed a Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso. This was the perfect smoke last night ... in the cool starry night and with a glass of Zaya in hand.
gallery_6182_366_43201.jpg

I slept like a baby last night! :thumbs: :thumbs:

PSD#4
Opus #5
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

First 3 that come to my mind.

Haven't had a cigar that blew my socks off in a while, but I did finally find a 5 Vegas that I enjoyed. After being unimpressed with with Classic and Gold Maduro, I smoked a natural Gold label torpedo last night that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Last night was Jonesing for a smoke ... but didnt want to get kicked in the nuts, so I grabbed a Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso. This was the perfect smoke last night ... in the cool starry night and with a glass of Zaya in hand.

I slept like a baby last night! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: when it's on, the Heritage is the unsung hero of the Ashton line.